Do Meatheads Dream of Iron Sheep?

Excellent bc I just cant get enough good bouncer stories…

1 Like

I’m not sure how there are bouncers out there that choose not to work at strip clubs! Getting paid to work in that environment :ok_hand:

1 Like

Riding to job interview with a shot girl likely wannabe stripper. Us old guys’ fantasies… This just keeps getting better and better.

2 Likes

We’ll see guys. Part of me thinks I’m too old and respectable to work as a part-time strip club bouncer with a room full of loose women 15 years younger than me, and the other part of me wonders what the hell that guy’s thinking.

Here’s some superb bouncer techniques from the great Bas Rutten, who I’m fairly sure started every one of the fights he’s ever been in working the door. You can do that when you’re Bas Rutten.

2 Likes

Monday 11/13/17

BJJ 90 min

Back to class at my regular gym. Double-leg takedowns and side control escapes were the subject of class today.

The escape I need to remember involves getting the underhook, walking your feet out and then lunging with your hips to turn them over.

I’m sparse on the details because my knee is killing me and that’s all I’ve been thinking about. There was no moment of acute injury from class on Monday, but it was incredibly stiff and sore about an hour after class. It still is two days later. It just hurts to bend and I can only limp along.

I should probably go get it checked out. It doesn’t seem to be getting any better. Stupid body.

How have you been doing? How is your knee?

@FlatsFarmer

Hey thanks for dropping in. I’m doing well, the knee is feeling great and I’m going to see what happens when I get back on the mats tomorrow!

That’s great news! Have fun tomorrow!

glad your knee’s better.

Thursday 11/30/17

Bouncing 270 min

I should have gone to Monday’s Jiu Jitsu class, but I had apprehensions about diving back into BJJ with an iffy knee. Tonight I decided that my knee is fine and the glorious days of being an inactive man with elevated legs are behind me for now.

I spent the night on my feet, the knee held up fine and I had a lot of pleasant conversations. I also provided safe rides home to a collection of local characters, which is something I do occasionally when working the door.

Strip club shot girl was glad to see me back on the job, and we talked about the possibility of me being a bouncer at her work again. I suppose this means I’m at that special point in a man’s life where he needs to decide if he’s too old and dignified to be a strip club bouncer, or whether that’s just some thing people who don’t get laid made up to make strip club bouncers feel bad about themselves.

1 Like

Who needs dignity when you have booooobizzzz!

Ahem, I mean lovely young ladies whom have a skill at dancing and removing ones clothing :sweat_smile:

But seriously, for us to continue to live through you, you must make the right decision and take care of those limber, sexually charged women for the good of your readers.

Best quote of month here.

1 Like

Would this particular establishment happen to be PT’s?

I’ll keep that in mind. All five of you.

That’s the place. I’ve never been there, but I’ve known shot girl for a while and she loves working there almost as much as she loves the bar I bounce at. So at this point in time I’m mostly using my penis to judge this opportunity.

Is there anything you know about the place?

I went once about 4-5 years ago. What I remember: it’s deceptively small, all the walls are mirrors so it appears to be 3 times the size it actually is. They don’t do full nudity, and they use $2 instead of $1’s.

The bar staff and bouncers were really friendly, I’m not really a strip club guy so I just drank at the bar while the other guys did their thing. It’s a pretty unremarkable place, but I’m sure some pretty unremarkable people lurk there. All in all if it pays decent it’s probably an alright gig, the staff seemed to get along pretty well from what I remember and the only trouble you’ll deal with is drunk, horny idiots for the most part.

@mr.v3lv3t Sounds about right. I haven’t been to a strip club in at least 10 years, maybe 15, and none since moving to Maine. I know there’s a history of guys from my instructor’s jiu jitsu school who’ve bounced at PT’s. This could be my chance to carry on that proud martial arts tradition.

So just like dive bar bouncing, but with more boobs.

1 Like

Your head’s screwed on just right, despite whatever you’re “judging with”.

Try it, you’ll like it.

Monday 12/10/17

BJJ 120 min

Back on the mats finally. Open training at my brown belt friend’s house. Knocked the rust off and everything felt great.

We just rolled for most of the time. Drilling was an arm-drag to single-leg hold to back take, not much else. I’ve still got the number of all of the other white belts who show up and I think I took my brown belt instructor by surprise after not rolling for a few weeks. I managed to pass his guard a few times and get in side control and I managed to get out of his mount and back into side control. That’s progress on a guy who is that high level.

It really felt great to be back on the mats and it felt even better to get some confidence in my body back.

1 Like

Wednesday 12/13/17

Bouncing 270 min

Another successful Wednesday night is in the books. I was thanked by at least 5 customers for bouncing a male and female who were not contributing positively to a safe, fun evening at my beloved neighborhood bar. I was originally only going to insist that the man leaves, but after talking to his companion it became clear that these people were both on drugs. By all indications, they were really good drugs.

I had a chance to jiu jitsu the male when I was using my arms to gently guide his body toward the door and he sort of swung at me. Unfortunately, I had to be honest with myself that it was nothing more than an inept flailing of his arms in my general direction. My lizard brain impulses to apply jiu jitsu techniques to this theoretically dangerous man were set aside, and I instead opted to use conversation to resolve the situation.

I just did my best to remember what Bonarroo was like back in 2003, and put myself back in the shoes of being a harmless idiot who is just REALLY FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW. The big problem was finding the lady’s jacket, which is an important piece of survival equipment on a night when it was 12 degrees outside. This was a 10 minute process generously assisted by an off-duty bartender who was drunk and stoned, but managed to come through in the clutch, get the really, really high girl her jacket and make sure they got into the cab I called for them.

In this we were successful, so I celebrated with a double Jack Daniels on the rocks after my shift.

2 Likes

@biker I almost forgot. Shot Girl brought her co-worker out for drinks tonight, and I was further urged to join Team Strip Club. I’m sorry to keep you and my other reader hanging on this, but I’m just not in a position to fit strip club bouncing into my life for at least a few weeks, possibly not until after the New Year.

They seemed understanding of this, and I think I’ll still have what it takes to be a small-time strip club bouncer in 2018. We’ll just have to wait and see how everything shakes out.