100g waxy
40g whey
5 g creatine
5 g leucine

[/quote]

Yes. Whey intra workout will make you feel like crap
Get MAG-10 if you dont want Anaconda, or another casein hydro

I like 10g glycerol in there too

I’d swap waxy maize for something more easily digested and that makes you feel less full…

I spent over $200 on Anaconda in the past and got such bad stomach issues i had to stop taking it. Not willing to give it another try after that.

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
Am i missing anything essential here?

100g waxy
40g whey
5 g creatine
5 g leucine

[/quote]

I’d swap waxy maize for something more easily digested and that makes you feel less full… [/quote]

what do you take pre during and after?

whey during the workout will make you feel like crap? This iI strongly disagree with. Maybe for you, but I’ve never heard of anyone else say this.

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

100g waxy
40g whey
5 g creatine
5 g leucine

[/quote]

I’d swap waxy maize for something more easily digested and that makes you feel less full… [/quote]

Thanks for the feedback.

maltodextrin a good sub? Also glycerol, not familiar with it, why and where would one find it?

[quote]Waittz wrote:
I spent over $200 on Anaconda in the past and got such bad stomach issues i had to stop taking it. Not willing to give it another try after that.[/quote]

Anaconda has been re-developed and no longer gives the issues that you experienced. If you are still unwilling to believe that, as zraw said invest in MAG-10 at least.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

100g waxy
40g whey
5 g creatine
5 g leucine

[/quote]

Also glycerol, not familiar with it, why and where would one find it?

[/quote]

It will pull water into the muscle, which if you just purchase Anaconda you won’t need it.

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beauty/Now-Foods-16-ounce-Vegetable-Glycerine-Oils-Pack-of-3/5571871/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&track=pspla&adtype=pla&kw={keyword}

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

100g waxy
40g whey
5 g creatine
5 g leucine

[/quote]

what do you take pre during and after?[/quote]

I would honestly use Anaconda if I didnt have to pay duty fees

I use

25g peptopro
60-100g karboload (depending on where im at in prep)
5g creatine
5-10g leucine
10g glycerol

Actually I’d go 2scoops Anaconda with 1-2scoop SWF

[quote]zraw wrote:
Actually I’d go 2scoops Anaconda with 1-2scoop SWF[/quote]

They actually advise against mixing Anaconda with SWF or anything for that matter other than creatine. Its suppose to be perfected as is, the newer dextrins that have been added to it are superior to the carbs in SWF i believe.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
whey during the workout will make you feel like crap? This iI strongly disagree with. Maybe for you, but I’ve never heard of anyone else say this.[/quote]

I also did the whey and dextrose thing for a while. It’s too heavy for me and I also feel like crap.

Haven’t tried the new MAG-10, but I really enjoyed the old one.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

They actually advise against mixing Anaconda with SWF or anything for that matter other than creatine. Its suppose to be perfected as is, the newer dextrins that have been added to it are superior to the carbs in SWF i believe.
[/quote]

I’ve been using the Anaconda on and off with good results, but have never thought about mixing with creatine. I usually take my creatine in the morning first thing. Anyone have any thoughts / experiences on changing that and begining to add to my Anaconda? I haven’t had any issues - just looking for opinions. Thanks

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[/quote]

There isnt enough carbs for my liking in the anaconda unless you add a 3rd scoop. I hadnt read the product changes and stuff. Imo as far as carb source is concerned anything you digest well and has a good molecular weight or whatever will do the job

Having looked at the products again here is what I would do for nutrition using Biotest’s products

1Hour pre workout : 2 finibars + 500ml eggwhite or 2scoops grow whey
Intra workout : 2-3 scoops MAG-10 + 2-3scoops SWF in 2L water. I’d start to drink 15mins pre workout and be finished by 3/4 of my workout

You would have enough for 24 workouts so more than a month for 75$ + 45$, its not that bad

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[/quote]

There isnt enough carbs for my liking in the anaconda unless you add a 3rd scoop. I hadnt read the product changes and stuff. Imo as far as carb source is concerned anything you digest well and has a good molecular weight or whatever will do the job

Having looked at the products again here is what I would do for nutrition using Biotest’s products

Intra workout : 2-3 scoops MAG-10 + 2-3scoops SWF in 2L water. I’d start to drink 15mins pre workout and be finished by 3/4 of my workout

You would have enough for 24 workouts so more than a month for 75$ + 45$, its not that bad[/quote]

Having never used any peri-workout supplements, what does this actually do for you? Compared to, say, not using anything?

What do you notice is different? What kind of things change to be able to say “yes, this worked” or “no, that didn’t work”?

Honestly, I do very well with SWF and Finibars. Anaconda is great, but you gotta keep in mind that there are other things that work as well, that are FAR cheaper.

They seem to not have much more love for SWF, as they are pushing Anaconda pretty hard, but SWF worked in the past, and it’ll still work now.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[/quote]

You would have enough for 24 workouts so more than a month for 75$ + 45$, its not that bad[/quote]

Having never used any peri-workout supplements, what does this actually do for you? Compared to, say, not using anything?

What do you notice is different? What kind of things change to be able to say “yes, this worked” or “no, that didn’t work”?[/quote]

The easiest way to tell if it works is to try it for a while and then stop using it. You’ll definitely notice a difference. I just feel “fueled” throughout a workout when I have my SWF. When my SWF mixture is gone for the day, I generally am too.

I know some big dudes who use nothing, so it’s definitely achievable, but I just find that it carries me through some pretty tough stuff.

[quote]howie424 wrote:
Honestly, I do very well with SWF and Finibars. Anaconda is great, but you gotta keep in mind that there are other things that work as well, that are FAR cheaper.

They seem to not have much more love for SWF, as they are pushing Anaconda pretty hard, but SWF worked in the past, and it’ll still work now. [/quote]

When are you eating the Finibars in relation to the timing of your work out? Before / after?
Thanks

[quote]wswnsc wrote:

[quote]howie424 wrote:

They seem to not have much more love for SWF, as they are pushing Anaconda pretty hard, but SWF worked in the past, and it’ll still work now. [/quote]

When are you eating the Finibars in relation to the timing of your work out? Before / after?
Thanks [/quote]

1hour-45mins pre