Do I Want It? Should I Bother

[quote]evo2008 wrote:
You ask yourself why you do it? If anyone ever asks me that, I give them a funny look and ask ‘why do you NOT do it’.

However, unless you’re really going for a contest, I don’t get the whole thing about making serious, serious sacrifices. Even if I was aiming to get really lean, I’d still eat tasty (all be it healthy) food. It’s ballshit you can’t get ripped and eat tasty food six times a day. Hell, you could even pig out once a week and drink beer and still be in good shape.

What do you eat during these extreme diet phases? [/quote]

Boiled eggs/whites, white fish fillets,liver, chicken, turkey, oily fish, good protein powder, occasional steak, veggies.
when and if i eat carbs from oats, wholemeal pitta, rarely, and Surge protien drinks.
fats are fish oils, egg yolks, what ever in dark parts of chicken, ground flax, olive oil, nuts.

Literally, thats it. Ooh sometimes i’ll whip together some quark (german soft cheese) and whey with nuts or flax for a pudding. Greay huh??

Hope this helps. But if you wanna get mega cut, its the mental side that is the killer, not the training. To just keep going when 99% of everybody around you is eating tasty food, going to bars and just being normal!! They just think you’re a freak!!!

If Thibs wanted a robo-student he would definitly have one with me. I have considered competeing, but PERSONALLY i think its not for me to get up on stage, oiled up in trunks, flexin. I have considered it but something holds me back. Probably would be good though coz i’d then have a reason to do it. And i could as i’ve had comment from many trainers and competitors (natural and un-natural) that i was in competition shape.

I was in competition shape last year. I done everything I had to. Read my new blog if interested in what happens this year…i may do it or i may just train wreck the whole stupid thing and become a fat lazy bastard. Dont know. Its called ‘12 weeks to get ripped…’

Do what makes you happy and don’t get so caught up so much in what people think. Most of them don’t give a shit about you.