Do I Still Need a PCT?

I have only been on testanate50 for 1 week now. Do I need to take PCT if I’m stopping after only one week(due to huge mood swings)? And if not just for knowledge about how long till you would need one? (Yes I know on the 4th week of your cycle and 3 weeks after that)

No you do not need PCT, out of interest how old are you?

FOOT NOTE, here is the recommended PCT for this product:

Post Cycle Therapy:

Week 5: Activate Xtreme 4 caps, Liver Care 4 caps, BetaDRIOL 45 6 caps, Red Yeast Rice 3 tabs

Week 6: Activate Xtreme 3 caps, Liver Care 4 caps, BetaDRIOL 45 6 caps, Red Yeast Rice 3 tabs

Week 7: Activate Xtreme 2 caps, Liver Care 4 caps, Inhibit-E 3 caBetaDRIOL 45 6 caps, Red Yeast Rice 3 tabs

Week 8: Activate Xtreme 1 cap, Liver Care 4 caps, BetaDRIOL 45 6 caps, Red Yeast Rice 3 tabs

Oh yeah and the advert claims it is stronger than sostanol250! No way man! sostanol250 is the shizzle on my nizzle

Thanks a lot for the post. Im 25 and working my tail off in the gym. Have you heard anything about testanate50. negative or positive?

It’s a load of bullshit mate, and at 25 I am surprised you fell for the marketing bollox to buy it.

I am also even more surprised that this product gave you mood swings, as all its ingredients are basically nothing.

Save your cash next time mate and put it to better use by buying some protein and amino acids instead :slight_smile: