Do I Sound Like Eminem?

(srs)(listen)

I had to whisper a bit cause of roomies
??

Actually, you sound like Sepultura. Like, EARLY Sepultura. Maybe I just couldn’t get past the shitty recording.

lololol yeah just like him

jdinatale = new Celtics.

Yes

You sound like a mormon.

You sound like eliteballa. Without the shoe of course.

Hey guys, do I sound like Bea Arthur?

http://www.lgt2.com/bea/audio/miami_youve_got_style.mp3

You are a fucking fruit cake, don’t rape that girl you go mini-golfing with, k?

no fucking way are you a real person.

[quote]JLu wrote:
jdinatale = new Celtics.[/quote]

$10 its the same guy

[quote]Celtics2022 wrote:
(srs)(listen)

I had to whisper a bit cause of parents
?? [/quote]

fixed

oh my

wait, you mean this WASN’T eminem?

they make M&M jelly beans? What fucking rock have I been living underneath?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
they make M&M jelly beans? What fucking rock have I been living underneath?[/quote]

This one.

You just sound like a dude trying to make your voice nasally as fuck

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
they make M&M jelly beans? What fucking rock have I been living underneath?[/quote]

This one.[/quote]

It took me a moment, but then I got it. I thought it was clever.

What fucking purpose do you even serve? I mean shit, yeah I don’t contribute a whole lot to this forum but I’m here for a reason. You? Shit man, where do I even begin? Your threads are fail, your hub is empty, and from what I’ve read in your posts, you’re completely full of shit.

VERY VERY RARELY do I get involved with kind of troll bullshit because it’s like getting skunked. You wash and wash and wash and never quite get rid of the rancid funk from the fetid fucking swamp you crawled out of.

GET OUT. The internet doesn’t want you, we certainly don’t want you, and I don’t ever want to read another thread about how you like to wack off to photoshopped pictures of your friends.

If you’re not a troll then you need to sit back and seriously evaluate your life. You’re asking complete strangers dating advice and…whatever the FUCK this thread is supposed to be about…and this…seems normal to you? Really?

Go outside.

If you ARE a troll, well then do your thing. Continue to fuck with people, smile to yourself, and try to ignore the nagging thought that this is the only way people will ever pay attention to you.