Do I Really Need TRT? (Updated Bloods)

I want to do ED to avoid fluctuation and to have steady levels. Im too sensitive to drugs and even supplements.

I want to try HCG mono because it is not shutting down my own test production, but stimulating it. Small chance of success, but worth trying.

I was actually thinking of giving a shot to to just see if anything happens but from what I read is that at where I am trt or nothing

The hcg monotherapy that is.

Have you had bloods done? I don’t think I would be keen on the idea of injecting everyday.

Also worried that if my doctor retires and I can’t get anything it will be a long road to recovery. Fingers cross that the medical industry starts going down this road more often

You will find black market testosterone if necessary, dont worry about doctors.

You just need to know what you should do.

Im not worried about injecting every day, with sub-q you dont feel a shit. Im only a bit worried about the extra work of preparing so many syringes, maybe all in sunday lol

Yeah it is a good point but the dosage isn’t guaranteed which could cause some difficulties with e2 spikes and so forth.

It seems like alot of prep but if you makes most aspects of your life easier I imagine it won’t be a problem

Don’t start trt.

1 Like

Like this is the only SUBOPTIMAL t symptom?

Can you elaborate

Sounds like you have a secondary issue man. Your Pituitary should be ramped up a bit considering your T is hovering around the lower mid range area. You should be higher than that for your age. TRT is a big commitment. It’s a personal choice. I went on it after 5 years of suffering with a T level of around 50ng/dL. I was 27 when I got diagnosed. Granted it’s changed my life for the better. No doubt. Once your on it though, you have to stick with it. Have they tried doing anything to raise the levels of your pituitary?

No doctor has tried anything to ramp it up. I got a blood test in 2016 that had tt of 12.5, so I tried a clomid restart, I hod no understanding of lh and fsh back then, I just wanted to feel better but I don’t think it did anything benificial

In 90 percent of time this does not work, but its worth trying

That new car smell is actually damaging, that is the chemicals in the leather and plastics you smell. Think about that the next time you get into a hot car, open your windows! Driving on the freeway you should recycle the air instead of drawing in air with exhaust fumes, brake and tire dust.

The hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary gland, I bet if we test the majority of secondary men, that pituitary stimulation is low. I can imagine one day instead of injecting testosterone, we inject something else to stimulate the pituitary gland to restore natural testosterone.

No offense to anyone in any Country, but seriously, even in the USA, if the range that the “insurance companies” do not approve of isn’t met, it’s an act of congress, then you have to use Cream or patches or something. I’ve been reading on this and they seem to lobby the endo/urology Docs the most through the “trade groups.”

I’m going to pare my health insurance down to the bare minimum at “open enrollment” again and then I’m going to go private medicine for most “routine” stuff. I’m sick of these retards that are “afraid” of thinking outside the box or “afraid” of violating an insurance regulation.

I had my new PCP for the month tell me that TRT was a scam to make money and it didn’t work. I said really? He said, the insurance company would not approve of a protocol like that. I said “Who cares what the insurance company says? They aren’t my Doctor.” His response was grumble, grumble, I’ve never treated a patient on HRT… egg in face. As a fellow Professional, it does say Doctor in front of my name, but I’m no MD, it was a Kodak moment.

At least he had the stones to fess up.

But seriously, I’m so sick of this shit with these Doctors. Honestly I seriously would like to go to Medical School, just for the sake of helping 10 people feel better.

Yes, I’ve driven 600 miles for tacos, I think I could do Med School. Hell, not like its that hard once you’ve already done something similar.

MS

1 Like

The insurance companies are the ones who came up with 200mg every two weeks, the doctors are puppets and do not decide anymore who gets treatment, the insurance companies decide and 70% of patients get denied medical coverage when they should be coverage for treatment.

Healthcare in the united states is the scam, you pay a hefty premium and are denied medical coverage and have to fight with doctors and insurance companies.

Our healthcare systems needs regulation to protect the consumers.

It needs consumer choice. Until that’s an option, it will keep being the way it is.

I’m a plumber by trade. I work with alot of chemicals and material that has not been around for to long. We now use plastic pipe for water supply, there is no hiding from the products.

Honestly I hope that the industry can shift towards fully functioning humans for society, it would make it a better place but I don’t see it happening.

The toughest pill for me to swollow in the medical industry is that we prescribe depression, anxiety and sleeping aids with no scientific backing on the individual.

The amount of times that I have gone in to doctors explained the sympton and they say depression without any kind of real test other than a question air is a joke. People have low t and thyroid problems, and they have no idea of the reverse t3 or shbg for example.

@mistershadow I just started uni doing construction management but there is a thought to be a doctor and actually to do good knowing that there are alot of people being failed. I do feel sorry for some doctors, they just get hammered with patients and from running a business perspective they can’t spend time researching certain thing all the time.

Since I have low t I spend alot of time researching about it, we all can agree it is time consuming

Right out of high school I went into painting cars and notice all the veterans painters all had lung problems, I got the F*** out of that business!

With asbestos being a massive problem, I wonder what products will be similar in my time

Sanding all that fibreglass and body filler I’d imagine would cause alot of problems