Do I Overtrain My Legs?

Am i overtraining my legs? Ive been told I am but i thought id seek better advice!
Legs :
Squats 7 sets working from 154 up to 220 keeping reps above 10
Hack squat 4 sets of 8 - 12 with 110 - 155
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10 - 100
Leg press 4 sets of 8 - 12 reps - 420
Hamstring curl 2 dropsets
calf press on leg press 3 sets 25 + reps
standing calf raise 3 - 4 sets 25 + reps
Dumbell calf raise 2 sets till failure
Is that overtraining? When i train like this i think iv done a good session is all?

You’re training hamstrings a lot less than you’re training quads. Try incorporating some stiff leg/Romanian deadlifts.

Other than that, if you’re growing/getting stronger by doing this, and you can recover from it, then you’re not overtraining.

[quote]irishboxer wrote:
Am i under training my hamstrings? Ive been told I am but i thought id seek better advice!
Legs :
Is that overtraining? When i train like this i think iv done a good session is all?[/quote]

fixed

[quote]fr0IVIan wrote:

[quote]irishboxer wrote:
Am i under training my hamstrings? Ive been told I am but i thought id seek better advice!
Legs :
Is that overtraining? When i train like this i think iv done a good session is all?[/quote]

fixed
[/quote]

LOL. This^^

today i had the weirdest experience ever my legs got tired after 2 sets of 8 with 225 squats

so you have to see what works for you or not we cant tell you if your are overtraining

5 leg exercises and 3 calf? That wouldn’t be overtraining to me, might be a longer workout though.

Why do you hate your hammies?

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Why do you hate your hammies?[/quote]

prob because he can’t see them

I dont hate just find them hard to feel doing Romaian deadlifts often my lower back or only lightly feel them, i feel them most on leg press and hamstring curl… And as for the guy who said i cant see them be quite you troll…
Any tips to feel them better on Romaian deadlifts?

You can try putting small plates under your toes. Focus on pushing your ass out, not just bending at the waist.

try SLDL’s and go past mid-shin. I bet you’ll feel your hammies then.

Thanks il try it next leg session…

[quote]irishboxer wrote:

I dont hate just find them hard to feel doing Romaian deadlifts often my lower back or only lightly feel them, i feel them most on leg press and hamstring curl… And as for the guy who said i cant see them be quite you troll…
Any tips to feel them better on Romaian deadlifts?[/quote]

try to stick your butt way back so you can keep the bar as close to you as possible. the further you have the bar in front of your legs the more the back has to work.

My hams were naff from just doing squats and curls. Started doing Stiff Leg Dead Lifts and my hammies grew and my posture improved. Basically they rock!

I find it best to keep your back flat, don’t round it. Knees have a slight bend. Push your ass out till the weights on you heals. Think about pulling your hips in towards the bar rather than trying to pull the bar up. Slow on the negative till you can feel the stretch at the bottom, and a smooth pull up to just short of lock out. Don’t forget to SQUEEZE those hammies! Use straps when the weight gets heavy so you can focus on the hamstrings contracting rather than on your grip.