T Nation

Do I Need to Pin Again?

Well I was pinning in my office and got surprised at the door and had the typical reaction where i just took the needle out after pin and blood squirted everywhere.

I was pinning test-e roughly 360mg into my delt. I was using a 3cc 21g 1.5" needle, so a little more than a cc. Anyway I took the damn needle out too fast because I got surprised and am wondering did I lose a good amount of test or should I be fine? Should I re pin like a 100mg or just wait for thursday and pin as normal?

Just wait. Youre fine. Blood and oil wont mix so youd notice oil if any came out imo.

21g 1.5 in delts sounds insanely unnecessary by the way. Fuck that!

It is but it was all I could get at the pharmacy today lol. I usually use a 23g 1 inch needle and don’t feel a thing but when I can’t get it gotta use what I got lol.

I guess I should just start using a 1cc 28g needle but I’m just too lazy to wait a minute to draw lol. 21g draws in less than 10 seconds haha.

BTW I’m sure some oil got out. I always leak a little bit if I don’t plug with my finger right after taking needle out. Was just wondering if with blood squirting out I would have a lost a major amount that I would have to repin.

I’ll just wait until thursday though. Thanks for help ELS.

wow. I use 25g 5/8 needles, for quads and delts. draw with 20g. Obviously you have to be pretty lean to use 5/8, but even so. fuck 1 1/2. I don’t think I’d go over 1" for any site.

I don’t go all the way in.

My sweet spot for delt is an inch in so ill kinda ghetto measure it when its going in.

how much blood “squirting out” i dont do delts but would have thought that almost would be a blood vessle…would only be a small amount lost would bother re pinning…

Not a major amount to make me worry but enough that is squirted out and on the floor. As soon as I plugged it the bleeding stopped.

I just decided not to re pin and wait until my thursday pin.

I also worry sometimes when lots of blood runs down my leg after pulling out.
If it makes you feel better, you can measure and pour a few points of a mL onto the floor or in your hand to compare with what spilled on the floor.

Realistically though you could probably pin half or double of your normal Test dose and not notice a thing if it is just one time.

Edit: I mean pour water of course.

More than likely wou went through a vein. So the oil was deeper than the blood coming out.

dude, why are you pinning in your office? Seems kinda risky

[quote]Yogi wrote:
dude, why are you pinning in your office? Seems kinda risky[/quote]

lol. I do the same. In my case, it’s not risky. I’m the last one here everyday. I just lock up my building before I do it.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I own the place lol.

taking drugs at work you god damn junkies!

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I own the place lol.[/quote]

samesies