Do I Have What It Takes?

In search of serious critique and constructive criticisms on if I have what it takes in the bodybuilding world. Becoming an IFBB pro is my dream and I thought the forum would be a good place for an unbiased opinion. Stats 19, 215lbs, don’t know my bodyfat.

Heres front and rear double bi’s

I’ll post different poses if needed.

I know this probably isn’t the answer you’re looking for, but threads like Aaron Clark’s on here prove exactly one thing:

There’s only one way to find out.

When Clark came on here years ago, at about your age, he threw up a few pics, and had at least one pretty serious bodybuilder tell him he didn’t have ‘what it takes’, genetically. Said his shoulder structure would never be good enough for the pro bodybuilding world, etc. Now Clark has a reasonable shot to eventually win the 212 Olympia category.

So the most honest answer you’ll get here is that nobody really knows. You look great, and I would certainly think that it’s something worth pursuing. Your waist looks pretty small, which I would think would work in your favor long-term. I’m sure you know that your legs need some serious work to catch up, but I don’t see a reason why that can’t happen.

Good luck, hope you stick around.

^Best answer you’re gonna get. At 19, who can honestly predict? The fact that you’re sporting a decent physique certainly speaks to your commitment, but genetically, you only know how far you can go once you’ve already gotten there.

IMO, definitely keep pushing. You’ve got plenty of time ahead of you.

S

Solid starting point to be at right now. Work hard, continue to build up weak areas, and see where it takes you.

Fuck it, diet up a go crush a teen bb show, start getting some face time and your hands dirty. You look better than many at your age I’d go for it if the rest of your life is in order

looking great!