T Nation

Do I have Waffle Chest?

i don’t know guys, my ex-girlfriend was always saying i have waffle chest. just looking for a little feedback, what do you think?

Delicious

Nice syrup traps!!

I’d like to pour my syrup all over your chest.

And based on your hat, you seem like the type that’d welcome that.

:smiley:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

:D[/quote]

I approve of this cross referencing of threads.

takes a bow

I came

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

:D[/quote]

I approve of this cross referencing of threads.[/quote]

Me too, but now I’m gonna have to read more threads to make sure I get the full effect.

Time to cut man.

Much better!

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
Time to cut man.[/quote]

Cut… into a stack of waffles, yeah!

now we just need French Toast Thighs and Crepe Crotch to complete the set.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
i don’t know guys, my ex-girlfriend was always saying i have waffle chest. just looking for a little feedback, what do you think?[/quote]

Your EX girlfriend? Why did she have pancake titties? You’d have been doomed from the start.

Too fucking funny!

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
takes a bow[/quote]

If only you could get the girl in your avatar pic to do the same.

Now if that was really you (and I was single), with that awesome taper, I would definitely pour syrup all over them waffles!

Damn, talk about finding a hair in your food.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Now if that was really you (and I was single), with that awesome taper, I would definitely pour syrup all over them waffles![/quote]

lol are you talking about my avatar? or being sarcastic about the picture i posted? because it could go in either (very sexy) direction.

I think this calls for a sexy party.

Without Imhungry.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Now if that was really you (and I was single), with that awesome taper, I would definitely pour syrup all over them waffles![/quote]

lol are you talking about my avatar? or being sarcastic about the picture i posted? because it could go in either (very sexy) direction.[/quote]

Yes. If you are the person in your avatar. I highly doubt you are the person in the pic you posted. And besides, as I told IH there is NO way that chest belongs to THAT back!