Do I Have to Play Catch-up?

I have, unfortunately, neglected the legs. I’m starting anew and ready to demolish them. Now, should I try and add another leg day to my week, making 2? Or should I just go one day, and just suck it up? I ask if another day will really help that much or what?

[quote]flipHKD_6 wrote:
I have, unfortunately, neglected the legs. I’m starting anew and ready to demolish them. Now, should I try and add another leg day to my week, making 2? Or should I just go one day, and just suck it up? I ask if another day will really help that much or what?[/quote]

I have 2 squat days a week so yea you can do it. I workout Monday, Wensday, Friday. I do Squats Monday and Friday and on Wensday I deadlift then use the GHR for a few sets.

Yea adding another leg day will help I just wouldnt go crazy. On monday and friday I only Squat. No Leg Press and stuff like that.

i would work legs (extension) at least twice a week. For hip-dominant lower body work, most people have good results with 1 heavy day per week.

Another thing to consider with working lower body is what else you are doing besides lifting (other sports, HIIT etc).

I’m doing nothing else, besides slowly moving into boxing. Otherwise no sports for me.