Do I Have Special Powers?

awesome.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I can relate. Yesterday, I walked into a coffee shop (I needed change, not coffee or cookies) and I could just sense that the woman behind the counter was not Spring time fresh. Hours later when she was naked on my bed, I learned I was right.

Spooky.[/quote]

So you’re telling us you enjoy seducing women with strong vaginal odor? ; ) [/quote]

And it took him hours. Obviously, Prof X does NOT have special powers.[/quote]

Maybe he does but you were determined to play hard to get?

[quote]stefanogym wrote:
My unconditional love to you all[/quote]

May I have all your worldly possessions?

If you truly love me, this won’t be a problem.

I don’t need Frankincense, and Myrrh… But the gold would be cool. Thanks!

[quote]WWEAttitude wrote:
This isn’t a troll post or anything, but i need to know, do i have special powers? For a long time now i’ve been able to predict when a certain tv show/episode or movie will be coming on cable tv. Like i’ll have images of a particular simpsons episode in my head for awhile, and then that episode will come on tv after a couple of weeks.

Another example is yesterday, that movie air force one happened to come on tv, a couple of weeks before i was thinking about that movie and had the image in my head of the military guy getting shot by the rogue agent and thrown out of the plane. Its happened plenty of times when it comes to simpsons episodes and other favourite movies/tv shows. So do i have special powers?? how can i make money with this power?[/quote]

So you’re saying that you’ll be thinking of a particular episode of a show and several weeks later that show will come on, and you think you have special powers? How is this not a troll post? Dude, you’re connecting imaginary dots. I thought about rain a few weeks ago and it rained yesterday. Can I make it rain?

[quote]stefanogym wrote:

Are you offering blowjobs or what?

[quote]stefanogym wrote:
it is called consciousness. When you find it, you decide your life[/quote]

Consciousness… when you find it, you will have shat bricks.

[quote]stefanogym wrote:

You too Man.

My head hurts.

[quote]stefanogym wrote:

[quote]WWEAttitude wrote:
This isn’t a troll post or anything, but i need to know, do i have special powers? For a long time now i’ve been able to predict when a certain tv show/episode or movie will be coming on cable tv. Like i’ll have images of a particular simpsons episode in my head for awhile, and then that episode will come on tv after a couple of weeks.

Another example is yesterday, that movie air force one happened to come on tv, a couple of weeks before i was thinking about that movie and had the image in my head of the military guy getting shot by the rogue agent and thrown out of the plane. Its happened plenty of times when it comes to simpsons episodes and other favourite movies/tv shows. So do i have special powers?? how can i make money with this power?[/quote]

by following your excitement… and you look excited , and infact it looks like you already received proposals!
those powers are actually normal… every human being has them , but usually has used them to fool itself to belive he doesn t have or it is limited in some way

humans= masters of limitation so we are seen from the extraterrestrial civilizations

but we are so interesting for this , because despite this kind of amnesia we self created, more and more of us, are discovering the light again and the infinite power of creation. living live as unconditional lovers and in integrity… restablishing the wholoe persona, the relatinship between the higher mind and the physical mind (ego)…

actually we fooled ourselves in not knowing that we have a higher mind…but we have it, and it knows how things happens… while the ego knows only how things happenED[/quote]

Jesus was a Scientologist?

WWEAttitude

you have the very special power to attract stefanogym in your topics.

use it wisely !

A similar thing happened to me when I was like 8. I remember having a dream about a space shuttle blowing up in the sky. I don’t remember many of the details, but it was flying through the sky and then just exploded.

The next morning we were watching the Challenger shuttle launch on TV at school. Weird shit, I never gave it any thought until I was much older.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
A similar thing happened to me when I was like 8. I remember having a dream about a space shuttle blowing up in the sky. I don’t remember many of the details, but it was flying through the sky and then just exploded.

The next morning we were watching the Challenger shuttle launch on TV at school. Weird shit, I never gave it any thought until I was much older.[/quote]

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I can relate. Yesterday, I walked into a coffee shop (I needed change, not coffee or cookies) and I could just sense that the woman behind the counter was not Spring time fresh. Hours later when she was naked on my bed, I learned I was right.

Spooky.[/quote]

So you’re telling us you enjoy seducing women with strong vaginal odor? ; ) [/quote]

And it took him hours. Obviously, Prof X does NOT have special powers.[/quote]

Maybe he does but you were determined to play hard to get?[/quote]

I had that checked out. Apparently I eat too many eggs, and had doused myself with gasoline.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Can I make it rain?[/quote]
of course

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

The next morning we were watching the Challenger shuttle launch on TV at school. Weird shit, I never gave it any thought until I was much older.[/quote]

No effing way. The same thing happened to me. Except it was the morning of the disaster. I had stayed home from school sick went back to bed, had the dream and woke up to the special report.

Hey Stefanogym, Check out Trufax.org I think you might like it. Specifiaclly the material about the Matrix. Not sure what book is out right now. I read through Matrix V and found it very enlightening, even if I don’t subscribe to it as gospel.

To anyone busting his balls…

Haters gonna hate.

V

I fucking LOVE stefanogym.[/quote]

See?

He already spreads the love.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]stefanogym wrote:

I don’t need Frankincense, and Myrrh… But the gold would be cool. Thanks![/quote]

Are you insane?

Do you know what you would get on ebay for genuine Jesus memorabilia?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]stefanogym wrote:

I don’t need Frankincense, and Myrrh… But the gold would be cool. Thanks![/quote]

loving unconditionally means letting others free to choose how to use their power.
I for the simple fact that I AM and Exist, know to be fully and unconditionally supported by creation in all I need when I need it. I know there is no possibility to miss something ever…

but from your kind of speech it looks like you are creating yourself as afflicted by limitations, because you ask to get from me what may be naturally yours for the simple fact that you exist, unless you resist to it and create the lack instead of the abundance… it’s up to you my brother. I love you unconditionally so I let you free to choose whatever you want