Do I Have Parasites?

Hey guys i am sorry i know this is not the right section to post this but i don’t know where else to, have tried registering to some forums geared towards these kinds of things but couldnt figure out how to post, anyway onto the story.

i have noticed this black coloured thing that literally looks like microscopic sperm except its black and has a shorter “tail”. thing is pretty much a circle with a tail, ive looked close at the “head” of it and it seems to be slightly red and appears bumpy looking what the hell is this should i be worried?

ps. i have parasitic symptoms but i dont know if its the thing above because i have recently discovered many health issues (extreme iron deficiency/weak immune system/low hemoglobin/low blood levels/strong asthma/glandular fever/Cytomegalovirus C.M.V/)

wtf, go to the doctor

Best post ever.

Wtf dude?

Doctor

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Best post ever.[/quote]

extra points for BB section.

edit Mods moved it.

Explain why/how you were looking in your shit?

[quote]ChocolateChips wrote:
Hey guys i am sorry i know this is not the right section to post this but i don’t know where else to, have tried registering to some forums geared towards these kinds of things but couldnt figure out how to post, anyway onto the story.

i have noticed this black coloured thing that literally looks like microscopic sperm except its black and has a shorter “tail”. thing is pretty much a circle with a tail, ive looked close at the “head” of it and it seems to be slightly red and appears bumpy looking what the hell is this should i be worried?

ps. i have parasitic symptoms but i dont know if its the thing above because i have recently discovered many health issues (extreme iron deficiency/weak immune system/low hemoglobin/low blood levels/strong asthma/glandular fever/Cytomegalovirus C.M.V/)[/quote]

I had almost the EXACT same thing, except the “head” of it was a very intense red (almost a crimson), was extremely bumpy, and it had soulless, demonic eyes. Any mention of Jesus or anything even remotely biblical seemed to agitate the little buggers.

250mg of Vitamin C fixed it right up.

Hope this helps!

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Explain why/how you were looking in your shit?[/quote]

He never said it was in his shit.

Which makes it even scarier.

On Thanksgiving, I am thankful I’m not the OP.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

ps. i have parasitic symptoms but i dont know if its the thing above because i have recently discovered many health issues (extreme iron deficiency/weak immune system/low hemoglobin/low blood levels/strong asthma/glandular fever/Cytomegalovirus C.M.V/)[/quote]

I had almost the EXACT same thing, except the “head” of it was a very intense red (almost a crimson), was extremely bumpy, and it had soulless, demonic eyes. Any mention of Jesus or anything even remotely biblical seemed to agitate the little buggers.

Hope this helps!
[/quote]

quality

Stay in your neck of the woods, don’t bring that shit over here.

How did you find out?

Did you puke your lunch and see that spermatozoid-looking creature dancing in it or what?

Playing in traffic is the only cure for you my friend.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Explain why/how you were looking in your shit?[/quote]

He never said it was in his shit.

Which makes it even scarier.[/quote]
o_o I didn’t notice that fact…

too late…

gross

@ DSSG and anyone wondering how i saw this i was wiping my arse and saw it on the toilet paper, and yes i have looked in my shit before because any normal person should be worried about their health and willing to investigate it and because of odd colors/black lines/black poo/grey poo etc. to say the least i have seen some odd stuff in it.

@ Pimpbot5000

YES! THATS IT! the very strong crimson red around the head of it and extremely bumpy but i never noticed any eyes i have not looked at it that strongly maybe it has eyes.

I have took one out before when i was wiping my arse and put it on three tissues and cracked it with a toothpick and it was extremely hard to do things like a rock, then when its cracked its nothing, its basically a shell looking thing or husk resembles a miniature cracked walnut to me.

some of you people are really rude, stop telling me to commit suicide and accusing me of trolling this is a serious issue and i dont know where else to say this.

and i dont know where else to say this

[/quote]

To your doctor, you damn windowlicker.

Cheers for the lols, however.

@ DSSG and anyone wondering how i saw this i was wiping my arse and saw it on the toilet paper, and yes i have looked in my shit before because any normal person should be worried about their health and willing to investigate it and because of odd colors/black lines/black poo/grey poo etc. to say the least i have seen some odd stuff in it.

@ Pimpbot5000

YES! THATS IT! the very strong crimson red around the head of it and extremely bumpy but i never noticed any eyes i have not looked at it that strongly maybe it has eyes.

I have took one out before when i was wiping my arse and put it on three tissues and cracked it with a toothpick and it was extremely hard to do things like a rock, then when its cracked its nothing, its basically a shell looking thing or husk resembles a miniature cracked walnut to me.

some of you people are really rude, stop telling me to commit suicide and accusing me of trolling this is a serious issue and i dont know where else to say this

[/quote]
I’m… I’m not sure if trolling or not.

@ Pimpbot5000

some of you people are really rude, stop telling me to commit suicide and accusing me of trolling this is a serious issue and i dont know where else to say this

[/quote]

You received the most prudent course of action in the first reply to this thread.

With a one-on-one consultation with a medical professional you’ll be able to identify the issue and begin the process of treatment. An individual with a background in medical parasitology has yet to come forth to say whether or not you have parasites - if so, what type; if not, then what it may be. Even if this were the case, you’d still need to get to the second step of treatment.

This is something that obviously concerns you, so deal with this in the most expedient manner possible. Go to a doctor. Get treated. Feel better.

Best of luck to you.