Do I Have Man-Boobs?

you just need to put on some muscle and start eating to get there, fill out that skin and body

and it is in your head, i see nothing resembling gyno

Gain some muscle. You are worried because you lost a lot of weight…and now have no muscle to take the focus off of whatever small imperfections you think are still there.

That’s not gyno specifically. That is what you look like when you are skinny with no muscle to cause any look of “definition”.

im having a really hard time leaning out on my chest. my arms and back and elgs are fine, chest has always really been a problem areaing for me to build muscle on. dont know why. but im glad i dont… i guess being self-concious is worse than actually having it.

Psst - You forgot to erase the Nazi flag in the second pic.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Psst - You forgot to erase the Nazi flag in the second pic.[/quote]
haha we have a white supremacist!

Holy Batman’s, Batman! We have a sleuth o.O

Haha, classic!

I agree with the others. There isn’t anything for you to ‘lean out’. If you add muscle, any issues with loose skin (which looks minor going by the photos) should take care of themselves eventually.

Good going on the weight loss, chest looks normal.

But seriously, in the background - Bud Light?

leave my random stuff on my wall alone :cry:

ps - Alexander Keiths <3

[quote]kief wrote:

ps - Alexander Keiths <3[/quote]

Maybe if you didn’t proudly display one of the most disgusting symbols in the history of man kind, people wouldn’t point it out.

GTFO.

You can gain 80lbs of muscle, and you will will always be a weak little bitch.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]kief wrote:

ps - Alexander Keiths <3[/quote]

Maybe if you didn’t proudly display one of the most disgusting symbols in the history of man kind, people wouldn’t point it out.

GTFO.

You can gain 80lbs of muscle, and you will will always be a weak little bitch.[/quote]

Yeah, maybe some loose skin isn’t his biggest issue at the moment.

You’re 21 so I won’t be too harsh, but mate, do yourself a favour and get rid of that garbage. White Nationalism is a dead-end ideology for white trash losers who want to blame everyone else for their own failings. And get a better training program.

Nope you don’t have man boobs, you just got to add some muscle mass under that skin to fill it out some. It ain’t worth worrying over mate, it doesn’t look weird or gross or anything, you just look normal and need a bit more muscle mass, and seeming as though your on this site, I’d imagine that’s what you gonna do. It won’t take long to rectify that mate, you aint outa shape to much.
Good luck

You’re fine, anyway I hear Adolf was partial to a little bit of boy-man-boob…

Fucking Nazis, you sucked really good cock on WWII in Russia,Yugoslavia and Greek mountains huh?

I have to follow this to see where it ends.

LOL at him outing himself as a nazi. thats gold jerry, gold I tell ya.

you look like bird shit with a face.

get a man-zier

[quote]kief wrote:

When i bend over… i feel sag more than they should[/quote]

This is easily solved by having your homosex partner cup your breasts. Its more polite than letting those things flop around.

You gay neo-nazis seem to be very inconsiderate

[quote]IrishOak wrote:

haha we have a white supremacist![/quote]

yeah, i was going to say something helpful OP, but get fucked