Do I Have Low Test at 19 Years Old?

I know im 19 years old but i have done morre than a couple of cycles in the past including Testosterone,dbol,deca,tren when i was around 16-18. My last cycle was last year and i got off cold turkey i noticed that my sex drive has been pretty shitty im lacking my morning wood and i just dont feel like myself anymore its like being tortured anyways i got blood labs and want to know if my free testosterone is normal for a 19 yearold

thats borderline qualifying TRT range were I’m at bro

Okay so this test level is considered low? im trying to get prescribed TRT with hcg aswell hopefully my doc dosent turn me down

Let me get a jump on what @KSman will ask for.
Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

advice for new guys - need more info about you
things that damage your hormones
Need to test E2

Read the stickies and you will know more than most doctors.

Brittle nails can also be from thyroid issues?
Using iodized salt to support thyroid hormone production?
Feeling cold easier that before?
Outer eyebrows sparse?
Please check oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. That is a good overall measure of thyroid function.

Your TSH looks to be a big read flag to me.

How does my tsh look like a red flag it seems to be in normal range? i have tookin a thyroid hormone last year and got off of it and my thyroid levels became low i was so stupid do you think the doc will point out my tsh as a red flag?

And i dont really have those symptoms just mabye my eyebrows but barely noticable

TSH should be closer to 1.0

Is there any way i can get it better naturally or do i have to result with medication? and is higher tsh related with lower testosterone? cause i think that can be an issue aswell since my hdl is a little low

See links found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman
HPTA restart- I advise you read and try this nefore going to into TRT.

Also we will need more blood tests for your T such as:
TT
FT( repeat if you can)
LH
FSH
E2
Prolactin
Do the tests in the morning before 10am and be fasting it helps.