Do I Have Low T?

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and have a question regarding hormones, and what is considered normal and abnormal for someone my age. I am a 39 year old married male (w 2 kids) - relatively healthy. I watch what I eat and exercise 3-4 days a week using both weights and cardio.

For the past 5 years I have had a loss of libido, some ED. I am often tired and don’t sleep well. I am not sure if the sleep is stress or related to something else that might be going on with my body. I’ve been to see physicians - both Endo’s and Urologists and both think my hormones are acceptable.

Attached are some blood result I recently had run. My TT was 475 (scale 347 - 1197), and my free Test was 10.0 (scale 8.7 - 25.1). Also my DHEA is on the lower side at 103.7 (scale of 102.6 - 416.3). I also had a question about my LH to FSH ratio. My LH seems on the higher side at 6.9 (scale 1.7 - 8.6) and my FSH is 2.6 (scale of 1.5 – 12.4).

Any information and feedback would be much appreciated - as I am debating whether or not I consider TRT. I just feel like I am way to young for that.

Thanks.

LH levels vary by the hour and FSH levels are steadier. FSH is often a better indicator or LH status itself.
But your case does seen different.

Take 25mg DHEA every day. One the shelf at USA pharmacies.
Take with a meal that has more fats/oils and not with high fiber foods.

Please read these stickies:

• advice for new guys — and note the first paragraph, these problems appear to be common with guys who come here
  • things that damage your hormones
  • (note that there are 7 stickies and stickies are not tagged on this site with icons as would be normally expected)

Please provide more info about you and more labs if you have them.
Labs should be in list format.