Do I have good Arm Genetics?

I rarely isolate them and when I do it’s usually with very light weight. Should I begin isolating them or just let them be?

honestly there is no way to tell your arm genetics from a in passing bathroom mirror picture. Is your goal to have bigger arms? Do direct arm work 1-2x a week it won’t hurt anything.

[quote]cparker wrote:
honestly there is no way to tell your arm genetics from a in passing bathroom mirror picture. Is your goal to have bigger arms? Do direct arm work 1-2x a week it won’t hurt anything.[/quote]

Gotcha. I just measured them last night. Could you estimate how big they are?

[quote]Justliftbrah wrote:

[quote]cparker wrote:
honestly there is no way to tell your arm genetics from a in passing bathroom mirror picture. Is your goal to have bigger arms? Do direct arm work 1-2x a week it won’t hurt anything.[/quote]

Gotcha. I just measured them last night. Could you estimate how big they are? [/quote]

If you just measured them, why do you need an estimate on their size?

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]cparker wrote:

Gotcha. I just measured them last night. Could you estimate how big they are? [/quote]

If you just measured them, why do you need an estimate on their size?[/quote]

To see if they look as big as they actually are

[quote]cparker wrote:

To see if they look as big as they actually are
[/quote]
I am too distracted by the shitter in the background to notice any arms at all.

Very clean porcelain. Nice tile choice for the wall.

Jesus Christ dumbest post in along time.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Jesus Christ dumbest post in along time.[/quote]

how is it dumb? I rarely ever isolate my arms and they still seem to grow at rapid pace.

[quote]Reed wrote:

how is it dumb? I rarely ever isolate my arms and they still seem to grow at rapid pace. [/quote]
Its dumb that you take a bathroom pic, ask if you have good genetics, say you just measured them, but then ask how big are they. You could zoom in on my little nephew’s arms, without scale, and they might look like 18" cannons.

At rapid pace compared to what… You act like your fucking huge or something man. No offense but no one care how big your arms are. If you have a number that is a goal great. When you measured them had you reached this number? If not then shit up and keep lifting. But just for shits and giggles I’ll say 16" maybe 17" if you re really tall. Also congrats that your arms grow with out working them directly mine too.

lmao.

[quote]Reed wrote:
At rapid pace compared to what… You act like your fucking huge or something man. No offense but no one care how big your arms are. If you have a number that is a goal great. When you measured them had you reached this number? If not then shit up and keep lifting. But just for shits and giggles I’ll say 16" maybe 17" if you re really tall. Also congrats that your arms grow with out working them directly mine too.[/quote]

Relax big guy i’m not into bodybuilding. i lift primarily for strength. Just for the hell of it I made this thread. Most of my friends that lift strictly for aesthetics hit arms at least twice a week and only notice very minimal gains. I rarely ever hit them and they seem to grow pretty quick compared to them. Which is why I was asking relative to how much I isolate them and how big they are, do I have good arm genetics.

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

how is it dumb? I rarely ever isolate my arms and they still seem to grow at rapid pace. [/quote]
Its dumb that you take a bathroom pic, ask if you have good genetics, say you just measured them, but then ask how big are they. You could zoom in on my little nephew’s arms, without scale, and they might look like 18" cannons. [/quote]

Have you ever taken a physics course in your life? You can’t be this stupid. I’m standing a few feet away from the mirror. It’s not any different than when you look at yourself in the mirror at the gym. So when your nephew looks in the mirror at the gym does it look like he has 18 inch cannons? Oh yeah he does, therefore ronnie coleman (when looking in the mirror a few feet away) will probably have 100’s. (That’s unflexed/no pump)

your arm looks alright, I suppose.

Asking if your genetics are good is retarded, though. There’s no way anyone can tell. If you got your arms to look like that without ever justliftingbrah, then yeah your genetics are good. If they look like that after 10 years of dedicated 3x a week training then no, they’re not that good.

It was a stupid thread.

[quote]cparker wrote:

Lol @ thread

i’m not into bodybuilding. i lift primarily for strength. Just for the hell of it I made this thread.[/quote]

So… Basically, you want people miring on here since “ooooh, he’s not even trying hard and yet -”? Well, just for the hell of it, people decided not to give you an ego boost but to take the piss.

If you learned that you have good “arm genetics” - will it change the way you currently train?

[quote]CLUNK wrote:
—[/quote]

LOL!!!