Do I Have Everything I Need?

Best troll ever?

Wow I was about to make an argument that it would be wrong to deny this guy accurate information just because he is 18… but nevermind…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Why would your joints be painful from 500mg of test per week?

Answer: they shouldn’t be any more painfull, unless you foolishly decide that your newfound strength is something to be abused :wink:

0.5mg adex EOD should suffice as an initial dose. Titrate from there, based upon symptoms (if any).

Clomid is the more effective drug IMO. 50mg ED. But if you go with nolvadex, then 40mg ED for a week, then 20mg ED for another 3 weeks should be enough to restart you, but maybe not. How old are you?

BBB[/quote]

I have nothing to add to this thread, but I wanted to let BBB know that I’m going to jack his swagger. From now on I’m going to use the word titrate because that shit sounds way more official.

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:
Wow I was about to make an argument that it would be wrong to deny this guy accurate information just because he is 18… but nevermind…[/quote]

I felt the same, at first.
Someone has given him accurate information addressing all his questions in one of his other 3 threads anyway.
He’s just a waste of time.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Mjdub724 wrote:
lol once again talkkkn. lol wateva man. n jus a heads up u think u da only 1 dat got guns lmfao??? and a 9mm!? oh no pleaseeee dont plzzzzz…not a whole 15 bullets that take atleast 20 seconds to unload oh no!!!..lmfao ill bust 200 at u in 20 seconds lmfao. im done postin on this YALLS SILLLY :D[/quote]

Word![/quote]

Hahaha damn I needed that laugh.

Ha ha ha what is wrong with this kid? pretty funny none the less. VTBalla34 awesome photo where did you get a picture of this guy? lol

[quote]lens_d wrote:
Ha ha ha what is wrong with this kid? pretty funny none the less. VTBalla34 awesome photo where did you get a picture of this guy? lol
[/quote]

OP’s mom sent it to me…she’s proud of her little slugger…