T Nation

Do I Have Elephantitis?

Judging by this photo, do I have it? Is it so slight that its not worth mentioning?

I have gone for physicals with several doctors over the years of my life and they haven’t said a thing about it. It’s like there’s an elephant in the room no one’s talking about.

I look in the mirror and it seems pretty obvious…

Na bro, you’re good to go. Nice progress, you’re an animal

Is that a trunk or are you just happy to see me?

cut back on the peanuts

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Judging by this photo, do I have it? Is it so slight that its not worth mentioning?

I have gone for physicals with several doctors over the years of my life and they haven’t said a thing about it. It’s like there’s an elephant in the room no one’s talking about.
[/quote]

And then the poachers will say “what?” because they can’t hear you from the top of their ivory tower.

To more directly answer your question:

yes and no

I actually laughed out loud at this thread. Quality.

you know you got it from dem tweeds.

W. bancrofti for the win.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

And then the poachers will say “what?” because they can’t hear you from the top of their ivory tower.

[/quote]

i lol’d.

clearly this is a case of circus-induced breakdown.

Well, you ARE a Republican.

at first appearance this thread looked like elephant tits…i got a bit excited.

Steely you should work on your definition a bit bro. You look a little bloated.

Didn’t I see you at a petting zoo recently?

EDIT

I found a video of you, apparently you have bigger issues then Elephantitis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwGPUvLmhec&feature=related

You don’t look like an elephant at all. You should get off the internet and find some real people for friends. hee.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Well, you ARE a Republican.
[/quote]

No.

No, I’m not.

I don’t forget anything, and I’d remember something like that!

Is there one in the room with you at work? Don’t think about it.

Pics so I guess it’s happening?

Anyone would look like they have elephantitus with a picture taken from the side with their head tilted like that.