Do I Have Elephantitis?

Judging by this photo, do I have it? Is it so slight that its not worth mentioning?

I have gone for physicals with several doctors over the years of my life and they haven’t said a thing about it. It’s like there’s an elephant in the room no one’s talking about.

I look in the mirror and it seems pretty obvious…

Na bro, you’re good to go. Nice progress, you’re an animal

Is that a trunk or are you just happy to see me?

cut back on the peanuts

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Judging by this photo, do I have it? Is it so slight that its not worth mentioning?

I have gone for physicals with several doctors over the years of my life and they haven’t said a thing about it. It’s like there’s an elephant in the room no one’s talking about.
[/quote]

And then the poachers will say “what?” because they can’t hear you from the top of their ivory tower.

To more directly answer your question:

yes and no

I actually laughed out loud at this thread. Quality.

you know you got it from dem tweeds.

W. bancrofti for the win.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

And then the poachers will say “what?” because they can’t hear you from the top of their ivory tower.

[/quote]

i lol’d.

clearly this is a case of circus-induced breakdown.

Well, you ARE a Republican.

at first appearance this thread looked like elephant tits…i got a bit excited.

Steely you should work on your definition a bit bro. You look a little bloated.

Didn’t I see you at a petting zoo recently?

EDIT

I found a video of you, apparently you have bigger issues then Elephantitis.

You don’t look like an elephant at all. You should get off the internet and find some real people for friends. hee.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Well, you ARE a Republican.
[/quote]

No.

No, I’m not.

I don’t forget anything, and I’d remember something like that!

Is there one in the room with you at work? Don’t think about it.

Pics so I guess it’s happening?

Anyone would look like they have elephantitus with a picture taken from the side with their head tilted like that.