Do I Have Bad Genetics?

Even with “good” genetics for your goals you have to put the graft in OP. Stay consistent, track what you’re doing and eat the right stuff and the results come.

I wasted years thinking I was doing things correctly too. When I actually did start putting it all together, I realized how slow a process this all is. My genetics suddenly seemed a lot better after so much time invested.

S

3 Likes

I got you my dude

2 Likes

I might be impressed if you where to say that your working on a degree that actually dealt with human physiology. Your coming across young and arrogant … besides based on what you have stated you havent even gotten your degree yet.

6 Likes

This reminds me of another thread, I can’t for the life of me remember which one, where the OP mentioned that he was enrolled in a top college program of some sort, while “most of the people posting here probably didn’t even go to college” or something.

Wait, I remembered:

“Also, where did you guys get your undergrad degrees from? I bet that some of you guys never graduated from college or even went to college at all, compared to me who has a bachelor’s degree from UCLA and is currently a grad student in the healthcare field at LLU.”

2 Likes

I want to re-emphasize this, because it’s really important and I don’t think you took it seriously when I think it’s pretty much an “/thread” comment.

Knowing whether you have “good genetics” or “bad genetics” for muscle-building is not all that relevant once you’ve been training for awhile. You should be making training decisions based on what is working or not working, and likewise for diet decisions. Wondering whether your “genetics” are influencing what is happening is a fruitless exercise because you can’t exactly change your genetics.

1 Like

Hell no, I was just being sarcastic.

I was just responding to this. Im a fucking idiot compared to most of the kids in the same program as me. Plus Im in a state school, nowhere near whatever engineering program this top university provides.

1 Like

As a lawyer I’m probably more qualified than most people here to say that bulldog is on the money

6 Likes

As an individual with a psych degree, I am probably more qualified than most to say that the legal ramifications of your statement pertaining to bulldog being on the money are minimal.

5 Likes

as a successful business owner, fuck all y’all.

10 Likes

“With warmest regards.” - Flip haha

4 Likes

all the loves for you guys.

At first, when I was reading through this thread, I intended to actually respond. But the OP is such an idiot, and he may even be gone already, so not worth it. The whole premise of the thread is disingenuous. The college conversation that ensued was more entertaining.

2 Likes

The best thing about this thread was that it reminded me of Bull_Scientist’s “Also, where did you guys get your undergrad degrees from? I bet that some of you guys never graduated from college or even went to college at all, compared to me who has a bachelor’s degree from UCLA and is currently a grad student in the healthcare field at LLU.”

I’m pretty sure bull_scientist, LoRez, and this guy are all the same person. Or at least clones of each other.

Really? I thought he was fine.

Bull_Scientist was the one who would show up every 6ish months with a new thread about how he was struggling to get his bench press past 135 bounds and want to know if it was time to switch from Starting Strength to Madcow. LoRez seemed a lot more self-aware.

Ya’ll get trolled so much, lol.

What’s worse:

a) consistently responding to these threads
b) consistently responding to Zeppelin
c) consistently responding to zeb/Mick
d) all of the above

1 Like

Oh, b) for sure. That dude is just off his rocket. It’s like a train crash I just can’t stop myself.

LoRez got to that point eventually, and I definitely agree he was ‘better’ than the other 2. But when he started posting, he was just as bad. The other correlation was the fact that he thought he was smarter than everyone else in general, as an engineer, and that bodybuilding theory trumped experience in the gym. He did come around on a lot of things eventually. Bull_scientist never did.

I’m well educated and successful in my field. The iron doesn’t give a shit. In this space I’m a novice.

Pretty sure the bench press gods do not care about degrees accumulated, SAT score, IQ, or money in your bank account. That’s one reason why it’s so great. Queue Henry Rollins rant.

Don’t think OP was a troll. Just a lost puppy.

2 Likes