Do cats blink?

Grizza, I thought you might laugh at the hockey reference. That is the problem with being unable to speak face to face. In person, you would have known I was kidding. Instead, I seem to have ruffled your feathers. I guess I will just have to walk onto a Big Ten team. Watch for the obvious body-builder at center.
Your last post was filled with error. Lack of commas, “and” instead of “an”, two uses of “now on” in one sentence, etc… I have found that tough talk is far more effective if it is understandable. Keep on trying.

Demo, of course you KNOW about the MSU sheep escapade. You just keep trying to deny it. :slight_smile: BTW, when do you start at the Academy? OL, I was only there for 2 1/2 days. I got tired of sleeping in the mud. I even had to dig my VW out of the mud! It sounds more glorious 33 years later than it really was. Actually I thought the motorcycle races in Laconia, NH was a better party. Especially when the Hell’s Angels would show up.

Thank you so much for pointing out all of my mistakes in that last post. You must be an English teacher with your eye for keen detail. True I am sure I did make some errors there, but c’mon when you start to get on a roll with pouring out what is in your head onto the keyboard you have to at least expect some errors. I guess my spell check didn’t work. I just can’t seem to find that spell check anywhere on this forum.
You know the one thing that makes this whole thing ridiculous is the fact you find it self-empowering to go around and patronize the rest of us who are on this forum to learn and have a good time. Maybe you just feel like you are better than everyone else. I really hope that this isn’t true, because even if you are better than some of us or have never met anyone you think to be better than you, believe me someone will come along and knock you off your high horse and that little tumble from that pedastal(be sure to check my spelling) will be a long hard one. But if I am wrong here than you have nothing to worry about.
Oh yeah and that whole thing about walking onto a big ten team to let me see how all mighty you are may be a joke, but I invite you to do so. Hockey is a great sport that takes a lot of skill, talent and hard work to play. I would applaus you for going out and trying(Have you ever actually played before? no sarcasm here just would like to know).
-Grizza
P.S. Don’t go saying that my messages are incomprehensible. You obviously got my point.

Excellent post Grizza. You get an A. Nice job.
I have not played hockey many times. I was joking about walking on. Unfortunately, my college eligibility is up. I think it would be amusing to meet you on the ice. I have respect for the skill it takes to play hockey at the highest levels. I congratulate you on your athletic achievements. However, I have faith that you can continue to write your posts in clear and concise english. Oh, are you Canadian? Did you grow up in the midwest? We have limited access to hockey where I am from.

A guy walks into his backyard one evening and sees his neighbours’ 7yr old daughter filling in a rather large hole in her backyard. Every two or three shovelfuls of dirt she stops to give the dirt a couple of good wacks with the shovel. The curious neighbour finally decides to ask her what she’s doing. She tells him she is burying her goldfish. He says he’s sorry to hear that but askes her why she is filling in such a large hole. She looks at him and says because he’s inside your FUCKING cat!

Juat to answer a few of your questions: I am not from Canada, and yes I did grow up in the midwest and still live there(Indiana to be precise). Its not necessarily a hockey hot bed for talent where I come from, but somehow I have managed to hone my skills to make myself into a decent hockey player at the collegiate level. Of course I didn’t exactly develop myself in the state of Indiana, I had to travel a lot in order to get better.
So now that you know a bit about me, why don’t you tell me where you are from and a little about yourself.
Grizza