Do Big Guys Intimidate Girls?

Do Big Guys Intimidate Girls?
What’s up?

Yes and no. Some girls are used to chasing after mass monsters, but most seem to be more curious than anything. Just don’t walk around like a douche with ILS, which I’m constantly seeing… I hope girls think it looks retarded as well.

I think that girls have a tendency to be affraid that big (bodybuilder types) guys are dangerous in the sense that they look violent. Why have all the muscle if not for beating people up? That’s just how they think sometimes. Or they think that muscle heads are stupid. Both untrue of course. BUT!!! On the other hand, if a girl gets the opportunity to know a guy of the caliber of big, she most likely will find a sense of security and comfort. Big guys intimidate other men more than women.

That’s how I see it at least lol.

[quote]Kromlic wrote:
Yes and no. Some girls are used to chasing after mass monsters, but most seem to be more curious than anything. Just don’t walk around like a douche with ILS, which I’m constantly seeing… I hope girls think it looks retarded as well.[/quote]

What is ILS?

[quote]BJammin wrote:
I think that girls have a tendency to be affraid that big (bodybuilder types) guys are dangerous in the sense that they look violent. Why have all the muscle if not for beating people up? That’s just how they think sometimes. Or they think that muscle heads are stupid. Both untrue of course. BUT!!! On the other hand, if a girl gets the opportunity to know a guy of the caliber of big, she most likely will find a sense of security and comfort. Big guys intimidate other men more than women.

That’s how I see it at least lol.[/quote]

I agree with you. Women probably think that huge dudes don’t do anything but lift all day. They don’t understand how much work and dedication actually goes into it, which could be very attractive IMO. That’s why I think girls who workout are fucking HAWT.

One girl that works out at my gym, she is fucking incredible. She competes and durring her cut, she looks a little, well, lets just say not my type, but durring the off season, she looks so amazing. No makeup, no hairstyle to speak of, just hot.

I think it’s the fact that there are 50something guys in there at any given time and she doesn’t give one of them the time of day. She’s in the gym strictly for business. Lift, cardio, gone. Passion and dedication is sexy, I agree with you.

[quote]JonBlood wrote:
Kromlic wrote:
Yes and no. Some girls are used to chasing after mass monsters, but most seem to be more curious than anything. Just don’t walk around like a douche with ILS, which I’m constantly seeing… I hope girls think it looks retarded as well.

What is ILS?[/quote]

Imaginary Lat Syndrome.

[quote]BJammin wrote:

That’s how I see it at least lol.[/quote]

these people i know at the gym told me about how when they went to miami there were juiceheads everywhere and they all had hot girls

Don’t get your hopes up. Many girls always have, and always will, gravitate towards douchebags with ridiculous fashion styles and mannerisms. Of course, these guys tend to be overly confident as well…

This is gonna be a long thread

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
This is gonna be a long thread[/quote]

Good answer.

Haha, long indeed. To keep it alive, let’s post pics… of hot chicks… IDK, just cause I’m horny I suppose haha

or dudes with ILS!

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
or dudes with ILS![/quote]

And the dinosaurs that I’d like to see eating them lol.

I tend to think that younger girls nowadays like the Abercrombie and Fitch look, while women who are more in my age group appreciate muscle more. Since the trend has been the pussification of men in recent years, I think girls are attracted to this more now.

or dudes with ils fuking chiks. Or we can create new meanings for ils. Soo many different outcums. OOPS tie POh (typo) I wrote come as cum it was a sexual reference.

I get shy around big guys. Not scared, just giggly-crush, afraid-to-say-the-wrong-thing shy. It’s been like that since I was old enough to be attracted.

I wonder if other women are the same way and the big guys are misinterpretting that as not interested.

indian loving syndrome

interested in latina sex

i like strawberries

I love strawberries

Ireegular licking santa

lol, Obvious boy points out the obvious sexual reference haha. I got a good one for ILS: Impecable Labia Sandwich.Irritatingly Limp Sausage, which I guess most people with the real ILS have anyways.

I really don’t think new meanings for ILS is a good idea, unless we make this an ILS thread in which case there would just be tons of threads with new three letter combinations and it’s going to be Abreviation Nation instead of Testosterone Nation and the world is over !!!

you know what they say about big guys…