T Nation

Do Actors Use Steroids?


#1


Does anyone think or know if actors use steroids? I know that the bodies that they achieve can be achieved without steroids, its just the length of time in which they achieve it. How can they do it so fast.

I know that it is there job so they are super dedicated to it but if someone were to show me a workout and nutrition plan that would give me the kind of results that they get I'm pretty sure I would do it.


#2

Uh oh…


#3

of course some actors use steroids.

their secret workout plan is this: train really really hard and eat well.

there is no magic training/diet protocol which they follow.


#4

Yeah, I saw a website a while ago that lit up red flags over many celeb/actor physiques. Oftentimes, like you said, it’s not the body, it’s the time in which it was achieved. I wish I could remember what it was, though.

The actor you showed was on there, Sly, Carrot Top, Tom Cruise I think, plus several others.


#5

[quote]nz6stringaxe wrote:
Yeah, I saw a website a while ago that lit up red flags over many celeb/actor physiques. Oftentimes, like you said, it’s not the body, it’s the time in which it was achieved. I wish I could remember what it was, though.

The actor you showed was on there, Sly, Carrot Top, Tom Cruise I think, plus several others.[/quote]

http://www.cracked.com/article_15623_ripped-club-8-non-athletes-whove-gotta-be-on-steroids.html


#6

WHO CARES?


#7

[quote]talmid91 wrote:
WHO CARES?[/quote]

why post if you dont care?

there is an article about this at T-Nation.

they are talking about that they train some muscles much that creates a illusion of a muscular body. they point out shoulders,traps,upper pecs and arms as the main target.

  • they says that on a screan low bodyfat% helps the illusion.

#8

[quote]power_bulker wrote:
Uh oh…[/quote]

My thoughts exactly when I read this. This seems to be ‘going around’ lately.


#9

ll cool j admited using deca
but it doesnt matter if they do or not??


#10

Just so people dont get the wrong idea, i’m not hating on the actors if they did take steroids but I find it amazing how they can get such good results.

Some of the things which are said in the article that Paddy M posted a link to are pretty stupid though, they make out that just because someone takes steroids they dont have to work hard.


#11

Some of the examples given are kinda iffy… Like Edward Norton? Dre? I mean Dre had 4 years, jeesus… And… well… not sure what to think of christian bale… super-compensation? :wink:


#12

[quote]Getting Closer wrote:
Just so people dont get the wrong idea, i’m not hating on the actors if they did take steroids but I find it amazing how they can get such good results.

Some of the things which are said in the article that Paddy M posted a link to are pretty stupid though, they make out that just because someone takes steroids they dont have to work hard.[/quote]

Yeah, they said carrot-top didn’t know how to use the machines or something dumb like that…


#13

[quote]Kerley wrote:
ll cool j admited using deca
but it doesnt matter if they do or not??[/quote]

Yeh I dont doubt that, heis in great shape. Also i’m pretty sure that 50 Cent must of cycled something, I know he’s always been in pretty good shape but I saw him live on MTV a couple of months ago and he was massive


#14

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
nz6stringaxe wrote:
Yeah, I saw a website a while ago that lit up red flags over many celeb/actor physiques. Oftentimes, like you said, it’s not the body, it’s the time in which it was achieved. I wish I could remember what it was, though.

The actor you showed was on there, Sly, Carrot Top, Tom Cruise I think, plus several others.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15623_ripped-club-8-non-athletes-whove-gotta-be-on-steroids.html

[/quote]
funny site…


#15

let’s help this thread out a little…


#16

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
let’s help this thread out a little…[/quote]

You, sir, just brightened my day.


#17

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
let’s help this thread out a little…[/quote]

thanks you helped me alot :slight_smile:


#18

You’re very welcome, Gentlemen.


#19

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
You’re very welcome, Gentlemen.[/quote]

Thank god for you. This thread was a total waste of internet until you came by.


#20

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
Dre the Hatchet wrote:
let’s help this thread out a little…

You, sir, just brightened my day.[/quote]

BTW Patricio you have some swole arms man… Keep up the good work.