Do action stars use roids?

Jessersmack,

What about the $4 million you potted for making the movie? …sounds pretty valuable to me.

Yeah you’re right creed… look at him in “Kate and Leopold” and then again in the X-men series.

Dude must’ve done something.

I’d like to know more about Norton’s initial readings for AHX. Dude must’ve been an intense motherfucker for the producers and casting agents to look at him and say, yep, you’re our guy, but can you add about 30lbs of LBM?

I don’t think any other actor could’ve pulled it off though.

Also, Michael Clarke Duncan is just a behemoth of of man, not sure if he sauced for either Armageddon or Green Mile. He’s got that lumberjack-farmer sort of build that comes from genetics.

“come get papa bear!”

Ideas were also tossed around that Ray Liotta juiced up for “NARC.” He was pudged out for that role, not really massive or anything.

B.

Speaking of Arnold, I remember when he showed up at Smackdown! last year and was amazed that both Hulk Hogan and, more amazingly, Vince f’n McMahon were bigger than him!

Hogan’s a huge dude, but Vince? Bigger than Conan?

I guess his heart problems scared the shit out of him, as they should.

WHAT???

“Arnuld” juiced??? You guys MUST be mistaken…He did it all with “Weider Mega Mass 4000”…

Get a clue, guys…!!!

Mufasa

Theyve got dough ($). Theyve got lifestyles.
They`ve got a show to put on.
They get paid for their on-camera looks.

The question really is…

Why wouldn`t they use roids ???

I do not think the guy that played Wolverine in XMEN was juiced. That guy was not exactly big. Same with Edward Norton in American History X. If either of those guys had 6 months to train they could have dont that do their bodies. They say that Tobey Maguire trained for 6 months to get in that shape for spider man, but then he was like:" Fuck it, I’m gonna go rape a horse" or something.

Also keep in mind that all those actors could have actually achieved their goals without the use of any AAS. Proper training with the top trainers, meals planned by dietician and prepared by personal chef and millions of dollars as incentive to reach your goals. It is possible without steroids. If I can do it, and I’ve got a very busy schedule and much less incentive, then why can’t they.

is it odd massnutrition has his own autographed picture of mickey rooney?

jaystyles

I dunno if its odd so much as it is disturbing.

Ahh yes, Rourke not Rooney. That’s some funny shit.

Here’s a couple more Dolph Lundgren in rocky esp., and Jean Claude Van Dam (sp? who the fuck know/cares).

Also keep in mind that all those actors could have actually achieved their goals without the use of any AAS. Proper training with the top trainers, meals planned by dietician and prepared by personal chef and millions of dollars as incentive to reach your goals. It is possible without steroids. If I can do it, and I’ve got a very busy schedule and much less incentive, then why can’t they.

…And AAS will speed up the whole process.

Time is money, specially in Hollyweird, where shelf-life and downhill-aging-related-career-slumps are the career killers for looks actors, which is 99% of them.

has anyone seen that llcoolj video where he is on a tropical island or something. The guy is HUGE and very ripped. hard to believe he got to look like that with just good nutrition and hard work.

No offense to you all but I think it is a very irresponsible statement to make saying all these guys were on riods for their roles. Will smith trained for a whole year to prepare for ALI, and he was never really skinny to begin with. The Rock also has unbelievable genetics, Have you seen a pic of his father or grandfather, they are huge!
The punisher dude looks stacked as well but who knows. Just saying that these guys have access to the best trainers, nutritionists, and everything else. They modify their lives to meet their goals so I think alot have done it with natural hard work, thats what I like to think anyway. That would suck if It came out they all juiced, I think it sets a bad example.
Just my 2 cents.

ROFL Jaystyles,

Dude, I got the Mickey Rooney pic from surfin the web…

One person I did want to mention was Russel Crowe in “Gladiator”. I don’t know exactly how much he put on, but damn… the man was WAY bigger for that role than any other he’s been in.

Charlie sheen in “HOT SHOTS” was well buffed up for that part,he must have been using the jungle juice!

How about James Spader in Supernova? Definitely not the same skinny-ass geek that was in Stargate. And I don’t care how long Will Smith trained for Ali. That dude was jacked to the gills! He gained like 40lb of LBM for shitsake. Perfect training and diet only? Gimme a break. If I had the money and the monetary incentive and knew I had no chance of getting busted I’d be jacked to the gills too. Don’t blame these guys a bit.

I think its a bit naive to think that these guys achieved everything naturally. I’m sure some did but I’d guess they’d be in the minority. So they take 6 months to build and sculpt a decent physique but what if a couple of months out they’re falling a little short with a multi million dollar project on the line, hmmm I wonder… Failure is not an option. This is tinsel town we’re talking about, not a girl scouts convention!

It all about image, second place is for losers, money is god. How many stars get plastic sugery these days? So why would they even think twice about juicing? Not that they would ever admit to it! Got to preserve that image, don’t want your idolising fans to know their hero’s a junky!

Charlie Sheen in Hotshots for sure! The guy was addicted to call girls and coke so I don’t think he’d bat an eyelid at sticking himself.

LL Cool J has made remarks in some of his songs about steroid use and how its o.k. I think one line was like “So what if I’m souped up? Soup is good food” I guess that could be interpreted as a steroid metaphor.

“And I don’t care how long Will Smith trained for Ali. That dude was jacked to the gills! He gained like 40lb of LBM for shitsake”

haha i remember on an interview where he claimed to just use creatine and he designed his own workout program for that movie

So do you think will is still jucing?
I saw him on a talkshow a littlewhile ago and he still looked prtty buff.