DNP or HOT-ROX?

[quote]rg73 wrote:
TomTG wrote:
And you’ve worked out a diet and exercise plan while doing HOT-ROX, right? Because you obviously don’t think you can pop a pill and everything will magically happen, right?[/quote]

yeah i got me a diet and a workout program

here’s what i’m gonna do

100gramms of portein
300g of carbs
50g of fats

my buddy at the gym told me that got him shredded one time, plus i don’t want to get too much protein, i heard its bad and i don’t want to get too big.

i got this workout too:

Mondayh, Wednesday, Friday

Chest press
Bench Pres
Hammer bench press
Sholder press
Tricep machine
tricep curls
Tricep blaster
barbell curls
reverse curls
hammer curls

do all these for 10 sets of 12 reps

Then Tuesday and Saturday we do legs:

LEg curls
leg extensions

for 4 sets of 15

[quote]I’m not sure why you’re thanking anyone when you have refused to listen to anyone on here.
[/quote]

i’m just hear trying to learn, i heard DNP was good stuff for losing fat so i wanted to get other folks opinions on it

i think ill hold off for a month or two though til i’m more advanced

thnx, tom

[quote]TomTG wrote:

here’s what i’m gonna do

100gramms of portein
300g of carbs
50g of fats

my buddy at the gym told me that got him shredded one time, plus i don’t want to get too much protein, i heard its bad and i don’t want to get too big.

[/quote]

umm wow. You need to read every nutrition article on this site. Then after youve done that… read them again. You arent even eating enough protein to support the muscle you have.

i got this workout too:

Chest press
Bench Pres
Hammer bench press
Sholder press
Tricep machine
tricep curls
Tricep blaster
barbell curls
reverse curls
hammer curls

LEg curls
leg extensions

for 4 sets of 15

[/quote]

Honestly, you need a new routine. 10 sets of 12 reps per exercise. Wow. This routine suits your diet perfectly.

Once you have a proper diet, then you can think about finding a new routine. In 2 months time you will not be experienced enough to start steroids, you will be advanced enough to lift a weight.

[quote]TomTG wrote:
rg73 wrote:
TomTG wrote:
And you’ve worked out a diet and exercise plan while doing HOT-ROX, right? Because you obviously don’t think you can pop a pill and everything will magically happen, right?

here’s what i’m gonna do

100gramms of portein
300g of carbs
50g of fats

i got this workout too:

Chest press
Bench Pres
Hammer bench press
Sholder press
Tricep machine
tricep curls
Tricep blaster
barbell curls
reverse curls
hammer curls

LEg curls
leg extensions

for 4 sets of 15

I’m not sure why you’re thanking anyone when you have refused to listen to anyone on here.

i’m just hear trying to learn, i heard DNP was good stuff for losing fat so i wanted to get other folks opinions on it

i think ill hold off for a month or two though til i’m more advanced

thnx, tom[/quote]

TSB, come on guys… it was pretty obvious before this, but after this post even if you have an I.Q lower than your bodyfat you should know he is joking.

ok so i listend to everyone here, im not gonna do the DNP even though i need to lose my love handles

my buddy told me he can get me some deca and this stuff called tren which is supposed to help make you crazy strong, im gonna do that for a few months and get my bench up to around 4 plates and a quarter

then ill think about the DNP again after i have some better muscle

tom

[quote]TomTG wrote:
ok so i listend to everyone here, im not gonna do the DNP even though i need to lose my love handles

my buddy told me he can get me some deca and this stuff called tren which is supposed to help make you crazy strong, im gonna do that for a few months and get my bench up to around 4 plates and a quarter

then ill think about the DNP again after i have some better muscle

tom[/quote]

What? What? Why are you going to do some random steroids? Why are you sticking random shit in your body because a buddy says so? Drink some fucking milk before you start injecting yourself with things you don’t understand. I guarantee you will have better results.

Lol…

This thread has to be a Fucking joke.

TOm, you are too skinny, your diet is shit, your workout is shit, your attitude is shit. You are ignorant about any of the substances you intend to take.

In short Tom, you have absolutley no clue about anything WHATSOEVER…you are a fucking idiot and are consistently ignoring our advice.

Learn how to eat, learn how to work out (NATURALLY for the first few years), learn about the dangers of taking ANY substance you are not familiar with and learn how to fucking LISTEN!!!

Read everything on the site about diet and training and IMPLEMENT IT!! Dont sit here thinking drugs will do it for you because they WONT! You need to seriously re-evaluate the road you are about to go down becasue you are quite close to fucking yourself up.

Dont even THINK about drugs for another 2-3 years AT LEAST.

If you cant take any of this on board then piss off, because we have given you all the advise we can. The road you wanna go down is your choice…if you choose the wrong one you will regret it later on.

Well, thats me done…I’m bored trying to convince you when you dont listen so either take our advice or stop posting.

Clearly a troll job.

He’s pushing too many buttons for this to be real.

It became really obvious with the “I’ve heard too much protein is bad for you” and the “I don’t want to get too big” comments.

At the very least you need to find a new “buddy”.

But I agree with the previous posters. This is smelling just like a troll job.

Hey I don’t know who you are Thomas, if that’s even your real name, but fuck you!!! Girly man!

Look at the link that respected T-Nation poster rsg left. He even has a buddy icon of a sleek penis. Wait that’s a car. I’m sorry rsg. lol! Anyway, that is a man full of testosterone. You are not full of testosterone.

Did you not read the article by respected guru Anthony Roberts? Arob? He plays rugby and has chest hair according to recent photos. You don’t.

Anyway ha I keep going off topic! Sorry bros. Listen, if you take DNP you lose weight. That’s true.

But like Arob pointed out, you lose weight because it sets you on fire. So as your arm burns off you prob lose like 25-30 lbs but then it could spread to other limbs and a man without two arms cannot bench and then you’re a faggot.

Think about it bro.