T Nation

DNP or HOT-ROX?

hey everyone, i’m new here and i was wondering, which was better for fat loss?

i been tryin to lose weight for about 6 months now, dropped from 270 to around 190. i was measured at 16% bf the other day. btw i’m around 6’ tall.

i heard good things about DNP, but someboyd on another board said to check out HOT-ROX??

which is better for me?

thx, tom

uuhhhh, buddy, you seriously need to do a ton more research.

You do realise what DNP is dont you?? Well, if you do it without being completely familiar with the substance and the protocols surrounding it then there’s a pretty decent chance you will kill yourslf.

You dont sound anywhere near ready for something like DNP. In any case, it looks like your weight loss is going just fine the way you are doing it now.

Since you’re new, I’d look at your diet first. Doesn’t sound like you know much about steroids, so avoid DNP.

HOT-ROX is safe, and probably one of the best fat burners on the market, but you need a good diet first no matter what.

Post your diet, I’m sure some of us can help with it.

You might want to look at adding a few pounds of muscle. You only weigh 190lbs. You are 6’ tall.

FYI - DNP is a very very deadly chemical. Are you willing to take a chemicl like that just to see your abs?

Add some muscle. That will burn more fat than HOT-ROX, or dnp.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
You might want to look at adding a few pounds of muscle. You only weigh 190lbs. You are 6’ tall.

FYI - DNP is a very very deadly chemical. Are you willing to take a chemicl like that just to see your abs?

Add some muscle. That will burn more fat than HOT-ROX, or dnp. [/quote]

hey thanx bros for the advice

i dunno man, somebody at my gym said DNP was the stuff to use for fat loss

i already carry a good bit of muscle on my frame, i got powerful back and shoulder muscles.

i dont know anything about DNP gonna kill you, i mean they say that about everything even ephederin lol

oh well, i guess ill try DNP for a few days and see what happens

thankx, tom

[quote]TomTG wrote:
rainjack wrote:

i already carry a good bit of muscle on my frame, i got powerful back and shoulder muscles.

i dont know anything about DNP gonna kill you, i mean they say that about everything even ephederin lol

thankx, tom[/quote]

Trust me - this is not a bunch of upset mothers crying about ephedra. DNP can cook you from the inside out.

DO some research before you decide to go that route. Unlike ephedra - it only takes one overdose to kill you.

You are a moron, HOT-ROX or DNP. You need to seriously do your research before you hurt yourself, and a word of advice don’t trust people at the gym reccomending drugs for you, they don’t have your health and best interest in mind.

[quote]TomTG wrote:
rainjack wrote:

thankx, tom[/quote]

TOm,

With all due respect, you are sounding like a complete jackass and seem to be ignoring everything we are saying to you.

DNP, is not something you “just try and see what happens”. If you fuck it up, you will die a very very painful death.

Tha margin for error with this stuff is small and it buidls up quick in your system meaning that one day you may barely be feling it and the next day you are hit with it’s full force and end up being a sweaty, hyperventilating pile of shit lieing on the ER table, while a bunch of doctors shit themselves because they have absolutley no idea how they’re gonna save your life and stop your body from cooking itself from the inside out.

YOu dont have to trust us…but certainly dont just trust your “bro” at the gym who said this stuff is “th stuff to use” for fat loss. All I’m saying is go ahead and do your own research.

I dont have a problem with people using DNP, as long as they know what they are doing. I DO have a problem with completely ignorant people such as yourself having no respect for any of these drugs and adopting such a blasse attitude toward them. So go ahead and try it, despite what we have said…makes no difference to me. Just dont be entirely suprised when it all blows up in your face.

cant say we didnt warn you.

You are 190 pounds. You re 6’tall. You have 16% BF.

I don’t know what you consider “decent” but by my calculations, you are carrying only 160 pounds of LBM. That’s including bone and guts and water. That’s not decent. At least not decent enough to think you would benefit from DNP.

In my opinion, you need to add some mass. That’s by far the best thermogenic out there.

It just takes some effort.

seriously, at least research DNP before you use it… your obviously in the gay community, so go about it. Don’t say we didn’t warn you; you jackass…

ok i see what u guys are sayin

i think what ill do is run HOT-ROX for a few weeks, then try the DNP in a month or so after i run that cycle and im a more advanced user

thanx for all the help

tom

I think you need to read this.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1035803

I’m thinking the OP has some physical image issues. 190, six feet? Dude, you don’t need to lose any weight. You need to see a therapist.

[quote]GSUPike wrote:
I think you need to read this.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1035803[/quote]

Thanks for that, it was a good read.

OP, taking HOT-ROX for a month does NOT render you a more advanced user of any sort.

Stop being an idiot.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Add some muscle. That will burn more fat than HOT-ROX, or dnp. [/quote]

I second this option. The best thing I have ever done to lose fat is build muscle. The muscle burns fat while I sit on my fat ass. You are really ligght. Build some muscle for like 6 months, then cut fat. If not building muscle for even longer.

good luck to you dude.

In a short answer: yes, what you’re doing will affect your height growth. On top of that it will affect the development of every single part of your body; your muscles, your shape, your bones, your nervous system, your reproductive system, your hair, your nails, your skin… it will all turn to complete and utter crap.

What you’re doing is literally starving your body. Maybe you don’t feel hungry, but your body sure as heck isn’t very happy with you. Go see a doctor to find out how you can get back on the right track to a healthy lifestyle.

You should also see a therapist or a counsellor to talk about why you feel you should weigh less and basically look like a dried out sack of bones. I’m sure you realize you’re already at a very slim weight for your height. Why not try to develop yourself in a more positive manner, like volunteerism or a hobby?

[quote]kroby wrote:
I’m thinking the OP has some physical image issues. 190, six feet? Dude, you don’t need to lose any weight. You need to see a therapist.[/quote]

He’s a mental retard. HOT-ROX isn’t exactly a stepping stone to DNP. I think he’s probably going to die from it.

The scary thing about DNP is that there is NO limit as to how high your body temp will go. The more DNP you use the more your temp goes up.

Look most of us here use or have used AAS, we are not telling you to not use DNP because we dont think chemicals should be used in your body. We are telling you that DNP is not a joke. It is a very dangerous substance. so stop being gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and listen to what we are telling you.

If you are not gonna heed the advice we are telling you, than what was your purpose in even asking? Other than the obvious to waste our breathe and time.

Check this out:

Ingredients at a Glance
The chemical name for this element is 2, 4 ?Dinitrophenol, which is now commonly known in scientific circles as a cellular metabolic poison. It is not a naturally occurring element, but a man made one. It is used for scientific purposes to help with experiments and to make wood preservatives, organic chemicals and dyes.

It is considered by the US government to be an environmental toxin, which warrants on-site clean up when it is detected in the environment. Nevertheless, as we mentioned earlier Dinitrophenol did begin its history as a pharmaceutical drug for weight loss used in ?diet pills?.

Ingredients In Focus
In the 1930s Stanford University discovered that this element possessed a rather extraordinary ability to significantly boost the metabolic rate in users, by interfering with cell respiration and making it less efficient, thereby increasing metabolic rate. After this was announced it quickly began showing up in diet pills across the country.

However, As time went on cases of overdose began to show up, which was marked by a fatal fever, which was due to the drugs interference with cell respiration, which results in a rapidly increasing rise in metabolic rate. It also created cataracts in users at very fast rate.

Positives
-None
Negatives
-Fatal side effects for some
-May cause cataracts
-Is classified as a toxin

You asked we told you, we are done.
BTW if you do plan to use it, delete T-Nation from your history so AAS doesnt get blamed for yet another unrelated death.

[quote]TomTG wrote:

thankx, tom[/quote]

190 lbs at 6’ and 16% bodyfat and you think you have a muscular frame? Guy, I weigh as much as you do but at 5’8" and 13% bodyfat and even I would barely be conceited enough to say I have a muscular frame. Don’t be so naive as to think you should just stuff anything your gym buddies tell you down your throat.

Anybody that just tosses blasphemous advice like that probably only knows a slight bit more than you, and it’s obvious you lack knowledge.

[quote]TomTG wrote:
ok i see what u guys are sayin[/quote]

No, you really don’t.

And you’ve worked out a diet and exercise plan while doing HOT-ROX, right? Because you obviously don’t think you can pop a pill and everything will magically happen, right?

Why try it at all? You don’t go from HOT-ROX to DNP. I think you’re missing, oh, clen, T3, not to mention a few years of doing anabolics, having a thorough understanding of biochemistry, endocrinology, and, oh yeah, actually having a legitimate reason to risk death to lose a few pounds in a hurry.

I mean what the hell, if you’ve been even remotely truthful here, you’ve lost something like 13 lbs a month for the last 6 months. So from that it sounds like you’re doing something right. I mean what the hell, 2 more months of doing the same thing and you’ll be under 170 lbs and ridiculously aneroxic looking and be able to look all emo hipster.

[quote]thanx for all the help

tom[/quote]

I’m not sure why you’re thanking anyone when you have refused to listen to anyone on here.