DNP Help

[quote]tomgazer wrote:
Game_over wrote:
while i disagree with most of whats been posted aside RB i do agree that u dont sound ready and add that to the fact that we know ZERO about you and its not lookin good

Calm down I was just asking a question. I didn’t want to start an argument.
Does anyone know why we can’t talk sources?[/quote]

one of the common sense rules.
think about it

I tell you go to mr happygofucker,
johnny law which reads that and tells his boss deputy dog to go over and watch my happygofuckers house.
see how that would pan put

besides everything we speak about here is all works of fiction.
you would have to be a retard to think its not fiction and falsehoods

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

besides everything we speak about here is all works of fiction.
you would have to be a retard to think its not fiction and falsehoods

[/quote]

Exactly.

Everything we write is a giant fantasy, none of us are actually over 150 pounds and we just talk about steroids to seem “hard” and “cool”.

Im actually a 16 year old girl, true story.

NOW, that said:

Even if you COULD get human pharmaceutical grade DNP, which you cant, it would still be useless to you.

As even with perfectly accurate dosing, DNP would still likely kill you without too much warning.

You could take hypothetically take a tiny tiny dose, respond catastrophically, and die.

Or take a tiny dose, feel nothing, take a minute amount more, and die.

Take a tiny dose, get a small effect, take a little more for a normal effect, and die.

The list goes on, you get the idea.
Its method of action is so dangerous and misunderstood, and the reactions vary so wildly from person to person.

NOW lets say you can acquire it as a research chem, the dosage will be COMPLETELY unreliable and at best a random guess. How are you going to get an accurate dosage, OVERLOOKING the fact that even an accurate dose can kill you without warning.

Are you going to trust any shmuck on the internet to produce this stuff adequately ?

Even if it were available in human grade, no one would use it.

Deadly reactions are not normal, but its certainly Russian roulette with your life. Why bother.

Most people here have no idea about DNP. They’re just repeating what they’ve read in forums, but making their version even more extreme. Perhaps doing so makes them feel responsible or wise or something like that.

I don’t even think good information exists about the safety of DNP. You can search pubmed and gets some hits, but you won’t find any studies on humans. Without good information, DNP is much too risky for me to take. I don’t know your risk tolerance, but I kind of doubt it’s worth it for you either. There are a few reports of death from it, and no one has any idea of the long term health effects. Take care and good luck.

“Most people here have no idea about DNP. They’re just repeating what they’ve read in forums, but making their version even more extreme. Perhaps doing so makes them feel responsible or wise or something like that.”

We already covered this kid. Thanks for reiterating, I guess.

“I don’t even think good information exists about the safety of DNP. You can search pubmed and gets some hits, but you won’t find any studies on humans.”

You obviously would fall in the category you described above, thanks for playing though. There are tons of published material on it - you just have to know what your looking for and obviously you don’t.
http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/290/6/E1145

“There are a few reports of death from it, and no one has any idea of the long term health effects.”

Yea, and hydroxycut - thanks for playing though.

This is why I don’t post much on this forum anymore, the discussions the lack intellectual depth they used to have here. There’s a lot of ‘sheeple bro’ knowledge being posted around here - which make me sick when I see some of the responses on this forums these days.

To the OP: ignorance is bliss - you would of learned a lot more.

-RB

“Even if you COULD get human pharmaceutical grade DNP, which you cant, it would still be useless to you.”

Wait wait, so a pharmaceutical company makes DNP in your country - fascinating.

“You could take hypothetically take a tiny tiny dose, respond catastrophically, and die.”

The chances are WAY less than some one dropping dead from a tablespoon of peanut butter. Look up allergic reactions to DNP, and look at what it entails. Those reactions are the only ones you will see at this so called ‘tiny tiny dose.’

“Or take a tiny dose, feel nothing, take a minute amount more, and die.”

Yea, mhm. Precisely you take 200 mg and you won’t fell a thing but dude you take 201 mg you might just drop dead.

“Take a tiny dose, get a small effect, take a little more for a normal effect, and die.”

How many different ways can you say it? Fear mongering much?

“Its method of action is so dangerous and misunderstood, and the reactions vary so wildly from person to person.”

Yes it is misunderstood and your assisting this disconnection between the truth and fictional ‘bro’ knowledge.

“the dosage will be COMPLETELY unreliable and at best a random guess. How are you going to get an accurate dosage, OVERLOOKING the fact that even an accurate dose can kill you without warning.”

Descent point, know your supplier. Powder might be better choice.

“Even if it were available in human grade, no one would use it.”

Definitely not, especially the morbidly obese that can’t even get up to exercise. This product would be useless to them. Right…

“Deadly reactions are not normal, but its certainly Russian roulette with your life. Why bother.”

Your right Westclock, with the knowledge your sharing you probably shouldn’t try it.

-RB

So let me throw something in as maybe a discussion topic, to actually learn something useful from DNP. Here is a highly misunderstood thing about DNP: carbohydrate intake.

-Carbohydrates aren’t needed to maximally burn fat while on DNP.

-RB

[quote]retailboy wrote:
“Deadly reactions are not normal, but its certainly Russian roulette with your life. Why bother.”

Your right Westclock, with the knowledge your sharing you probably shouldn’t try it.

-RB[/quote]

Yes I am fear mongering, its my opinion and I am entitled to it, the same reason we tell everyone not to use more than 6 weeks of orals, and not to drink on orals or their liver will explode.

Because people are stupid, and too many people read these boards. Everything I said was true, granted I have “colored” it to make it sound worse than it is, but true non the less, forgive me for spinning things based on my own personal perspectives.

Because we all know that just because no one knows how or why it works is no reason not to use it.

They dont understand how it functions, they dont understand how the body metabolizes the drug, they dont know anything about it.

Just because a large amount of people use it with success means very little.

Hell its technically anticatabolic, and is even known for something of a short lived anabolic effect through action on the thyroid, the mechanism is hearsay, but makes sense.

ALL research on it is “sub par” at best, and all experience with it is anecdotal. Its all BRO knowledge.

I dont even believe messing with the thyroid is a good idea for just a little boost in fat loss. But at least we KNOW how T3 works, how it metabolizes, problems associated with the drug, method of action, etc.

DNP is only moderately more effective than T3, is the tiny little boost really worth that much extra ? The obese don’t need DNP, if anything they will experience similar effects with simply thyroid drugs if their NEED is that severe, and the thyroid drugs are a more long term solution as the obese person’s thyroid is likely to blame if the condition is in fact medical (rare).

You can cite the “anabolic rebound” properties, but truth is, if your not a professional bodybuilder you have no business messing with DNP, and they dont “cycle off AAS” anyways, there is no catabolic post cycle state, because there is no post cycle.

DNP is a bullshit drug, I have beyond zero interest in using it, there is no one that has a conceivable usage for it, anyone who is considering its usage should just use AAS and T3.

In short: I hate the irresponsibility that DNP represents.

^ Less carbs would result in a less sweating and a slightly more comfortable cycle. One would still need to take in enough (fructose or whatever) to replenish stores of liver glycogen.

Duchaine used DNP in conjunction w/ a low carb approach and Lyle McD likely did as well, though probably with moderation.

The riskiness of DNP may have been exaggerated somewhat but that’s because there are still real dangers, and they go far beyond the gyno that an 18-year old might pick up running superdrol. On this subforum, at what point do we start giving the same people that all too often don’t understand the concept of a SERM, or how to get 30mg from a 60mg/ml solution etc… motivation to use DNP? I have enough trouble sleeping at night as it is.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
^ Less carbs would result in a less sweating and a slightly more comfortable cycle. One would still need to take in enough (fructose or whatever) to replenish stores of liver glycogen.

Duchaine used DNP in conjunction w/ a low carb approach and Lyle McD likely did as well, though probably with moderation.

The riskiness of DNP may have been exaggerated somewhat but that’s because there are still real dangers, and they go far beyond the gyno that an 18-year old might pick up running superdrol. On this subforum, at what point do we start giving the same people that all too often don’t understand the concept of a SERM, or how to get 30mg from a 60mg/ml solution etc… motivation to use DNP? I have enough trouble sleeping at night as it is.[/quote]

GREAT post!

DNP depletes glycogen stores. A lot of people also believe in the pre-cycle depletion of carbs. Although glycogen acts as a buffer that can change up and down, it’s really of little consequence in terms of fat balance, which is a matter of caloric deficit. Given equal calories and protein, if you run a low carb diet, net fat loss is going to be the same compared to a high carb diet. Small alterations in glycogen are not going to have a significant effect.

I’m so glad you mentioned Lyle and Duchaine- they know their DNP, even though Lyle recommendations are based on more sound science.

And your absolutley right, there are dangers HUGE ones - but yeas the methods of reaching these dangers were exaggerated in this thread, it’s absolutley more dangerous than anabolic short term and possibly long term. It’s just sad when ever someone mentions something different like DNP or synthol - the first 5 posts are “you will die.” Especcially when the person never asked for ‘what are the dangers’ or ‘should I take it.’

I also agree we shouldn’t recommend it, rather present the facts and let the person decide. Maybe even say the risks out weigh the benefits, but not spread false fear saying ridiculously foolish things. Kinda reminds me of how ‘gym goer’ talk about supplements: “I take creatine cause it fills my muscle with water so they have plenty of water to grow” or when you hear someone describe the mechanisms of glutamine - that’s always a laugh.

But GREAT post.

Obvious troll.

Btw, HRX doesn’t even contain niacin, his alleged reason for considering the product “bogus.”

However, the entire thing stinks of troll. It’s not just that.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Im actually a 16 year old girl, true story.

[/quote]

wow, so ummm How you doin?

“Everything I said was true, granted I have “colored” it to make it sound worse than it is, but true non the less, forgive me for spinning things based on my own personal perspectives.”

A lot of what you said was based on truth in a round about way. Most of the facts you exaggerated. Which I understand why you would do if you felt the OP wasn’t ready for the chemical and wanted to scare him not to take it - for his own good. I agree though, the OP doesn’t sound ready at all.

“They dont understand how it functions, they dont understand how the body metabolizes the drug, they dont know anything about it.”

Not sure who you are talking about, but there are tons of human studies on DNP done before the 1970’s. the people in ‘the know’ know the pathways by which it works.

“Hell its technically anticatabolic.”

Your wrong. Do more research. Don’t be a sheeple.

“ALL research on it is “sub par” at best, and all experience with it is anecdotal.”

Human studies showing increase in metabolic rate. There is one supplements that have that kinda of clear scientifically published evidence to be effective: creatine. Even excess protein (above RDA) has equivocal evidence to improve performance.

“I dont even believe messing with the thyroid is a good idea for just a little boost in fat loss. But at least we KNOW how T3 works, how it metabolizes, problems associated with the drug, method of action, etc.”

We know exactly how DNP works.

“DNP is only moderately more effective than T3, is the tiny little boost really worth that much extra ?”

They work on different pathways you can’t compare them in the way you just did, more variables are needed.

“The obese don’t need DNP, if anything they will experience similar effects with simply thyroid drugs if their NEED is that severe, and the thyroid drugs are a more long term solution as the obese person’s thyroid is likely to blame if the condition is in fact medical (rare).”

Once again thyroxine and DNP mechanism are toatlay different learn more abotu the mechanismp of DNP, mitochondria of cells, etc.

“DNP is a bullshit drug, I have beyond zero interest in using it, there is no one that has a conceivable usage for it, anyone who is considering its usage should just use AAS and T3.”

I hope you don’t use it, only those intelligent enough in its mechanism should touch it.

-RB

Check out the study by Cutting and Tainter in 1933 entitled “Metabolic actions of dinitrophenol with the use of balanced and unbalanced diets.”

It is a human study, determining the best diet for DNP use.

-RB

I’m done, if there is any more intelligent talk about this subject I’ll chime in - cause if not this is just a waste of time.

-RB

[quote]retailboy wrote:
I’m done, if there is any more intelligent talk about this subject I’ll chime in - cause if not this is just a waste of time.

-RB[/quote]

Well done as usual retailboy.

There’s always a person ready to “help warn the masses” here on this site…The name just changes with time…the negligent, false representation of facts though doesn’t change, it is only always twisted to their own personal taste.

Unfortunate, but true.

Glad to see you still contributing RB. You’ve always been a great asset to this site imho.

What do the levels mean on this site(1, 2, 3, 4, % 5)?

To be fair, hell I’ve even been guilty of this myself though rather rarely…lol.

In the GH thread to be exact, but just not quite to the aggressive degree that others go to, in my own defense.

Cheers.

[quote]retailboy wrote:

“Hell its technically anticatabolic.”

Your wrong. Do more research. Don’t be a sheeple.
[/quote]

Its so minorly catabolic in muscle tissue.

And it has been shown to have a positive effect on protien synthesis through its thermic effect.

Its certainly not anabolic, but it does indirectly increase protien synthesis.

Whether this can offset massively over driving the metabolism is anyone’s guess.

Under a very broad definition you could say it has “anticatabolic” effects, but “technically” you could say that about many things, including table sugar.

I wasn’t trying to give advantages, I was trying to show how these terms are thrown around to make it sound more “appealing” than it really is.

Problem with sheep and bro knowledge is that it is rooted in some obscure, insignificant fact, that doesn’t matter, but is still “technically correct” thats what makes it dangerous.

Im fully aware its not simply a thyroid drug, and I am fully aware of its generally accepted method of action in the body. Im comparing it to thyroid drugs because the two compounds have a similar goal for our uses.

My point is that T3, while not significantly safer, is safer, and is nearly as effective when combined with AAS, which DNP should be anways.

And if you know the exact mechanism of action and metabolism of the drug in the body I would love to hear it.

I certainly know of no modern, accepted, or reliable studies that have found anything conclusive and acceptable.

Heres a hint, they dont even have a really good handle how the thyroid works, much less the metabolism as a whole or at the cellular level, so this is actually a trap, but feel free to give it a go.

[quote]tomgazer wrote:
What do the levels mean on this site(1, 2, 3, 4, % 5)?[/quote]

How many orders one places in the Biotest store. Or maybe dollar amounts. I think it’s total orders though.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
tomgazer wrote:
What do the levels mean on this site(1, 2, 3, 4, % 5)?

How many orders one places in the Biotest store. Or maybe dollar amounts. I think it’s total orders though.[/quote]

Thanks.