T Nation

DNP Help

I am aware of DNP and all the "risks" from taking it. Is there a legit research chemical source for it or know any products containing it. As far as I read the only sources for it would be in dyes and I have found a few distributors online but I am always skeptical of ordering from sources I have never heard of. All help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2 posts ha

DNP is stupid shit.

It has almost no practical usage, its too strong, to risky, and too detrimental to muscle retention even with steroids.

DNP + Usinic Acid FTW

!!!!KIDDING!!!! Unless you like dying ...

That's USNIC ACID not usinic.

Spelling aside, DNP is just useless. Its playing with fire, and while quite effective WHEN it DOESNT kill you...its not worthwhile.

Hell some people dont even get weightloss at the normal dose, but it does kill them.

Dosages and whats deadly varies wildly from person to person.

We did have a huge write up on its usage submitted a while back if you want to look at it.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/everything_about_dnp_24dinitrophenol

http://www.fitflex.com/dnpfacts.html

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/thinking_of_trying_dnp

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/dnp_6

Another 2 post source asking wonder eh? I don't think you understand the true power of DNP. Its like shooting a mouse with a M72 LAW

If you can't get it, you have no business trying to use it.

Op, you better off getting your diet in line. Only then you should use some HOT-ROX Extreme, OR some ECA if you will. DNP is too risky when evaluating it's risk vs benefit ratio.

Note: Edited

Thanks for all the information but I'm sure I won't try HOT-ROX it sounds like bogus merchandise.

thanks

What ingredient on HOT-ROX sounds bogus to you?

Niacin doesn't sound like it would help fat loss
"Niacin, prescribed in doses between 1000 and 2000 mg two to three times daily, [14] blocks the breakdown of fats in adipose tissue, more specifically the very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL), precursor of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad" cholesterol. Because niacin blocks breakdown of fats, it causes a decrease in free fatty acids in the blood and, as a consequence, decreased secretion of VLDL and cholesterol by the liver."
It sounds like I could get better results out of a ECY stack.

OK

Fair enough. Was just curious why you said that.

its not worse than any other of thermogenic aides out there and I have to say it does work well for what it is

"I am aware of DNP and all the "risks" from taking it."
I'll take your word for it.

"Is there a legit research chemical source for it"
Define legit...

"know any products containing it."
Some dyes and preservatives.

"As far as I read the only sources for it would be in dyes and I have found a few distributors online but I am always skeptical of ordering from sources I have never heard of."
We don't talk sources here.

"All help would be appreciated."

So lets see, you know ALL risks - of course like everyone else, ha. You want to know if there is a 'legit' source for it, there is no source talk in this forum. You already know it is in some dyes and other products (in low amounts). And then you wanted to be sure these sources you never heard of were OK, there is no source talk in this forum.

So we are the point of: you 'know' everything about DNP except some stuff that we can't speak about... So we can't accomplish anything with those questions.

If you have any other questions fire-away. Ignore the ignorant flaming sheeples, most haven't read a scientific study on the subject at hand in their life.

-RB

while i disagree with most of whats been posted aside RB i do agree that u dont sound ready and add that to the fact that we know ZERO about you and its not lookin good

Funny I dont remember saying exactly this.

hmm I didnt even say anything bad so why the need for cutting out stuff I am really posting.

Nevermind I just noticed what feeble minded,fragile Ego'd little girl was on.
You keep up the good work there Richard Simmons!

Calm down I was just asking a question. I didn't want to start an argument.
Does anyone know why we can't talk sources?

wasnt starting an argument was just saying? and we dont talk sources on this board. just a rule