DNP Adverse for Reproductive System?

This was meant to be part of the other DNP post.
Anyway I’ve heard on the grapevine that all subjects whose progress (for weight/fat loss) was previously monitored and documented were NULLIPAROUS females or just regular males.

So that implies that if pregnancy was in the works for a woman DNP might actually be just out of reach.
Here I mean NOT JUST DURING THE MONTHS JUST PRIOR TO CONCEIVING. I mean JUST EVER.

Whats with this stuff about DNP POSING REPRODUCTIVE risks for MEN !?! This is crazy!
http://sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9923841
++++++++++++++++

Potential Chronic Health Effects:
CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available.
MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast.
TERATOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available.
DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Classified Reproductive system/toxin/female, Reproductive system/toxin/male
[SUSPECTED].
The substance may be toxic to the reproductive system, heart, cardiovascular system, central nervous system
(CNS).
Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated exposure to a
highly toxic material may produce general deterioration of health by an accumulation in one or many human organs

Routes of Entry: Inhalation. Ingestion.
Toxicity to Animals: Acute oral toxicity (LD50): 30 mg/kg [Rabbit].
Chronic Effects on Humans:
MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast.
DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Classified Reproductive system/toxin/female, Reproductive system/toxin/male
[SUSPECTED].
May cause damage to the following organs: the reproductive system, heart, cardiovascular system, central nervous system (CNS).
Other Toxic Effects on Humans:
Very hazardous in case of ingestion, of inhalation.
Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant).
Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (sensitizer).
Special Remarks on Toxicity to Animals: Not available.
Special Remarks on Chronic Effects on Humans: May affect genetic material and cause adverse reproductive effects
based on animal data.
Special Remarks on other Toxic Effects on Humans:
Acute Potential Health Effects:
Skin: Causes skin irritation.
Eyes: Causes eye irritation.
Inhalation: Causes respiratory tract irritation. May cause similar effects to those described for ingestion.
Ingestion: May be fatal if swallowed. Causes gastrointestinal (digestive) tract irritation with nausea, vomiting and
diarrhea. May affect behavior, central nervous system, cardiovascular system, blood, metabolsim, and sense
organs.

C’mon is every one done slamming that 19yr old TROLL for the stunaad cycle he posted just to laugh the hell off at all those who replied?
Now you can move on to more serious questions like mine.

thanks

You are annoying.

From what I understand, DNP can alter cells, but they are all eventually replaced. The exception is a females ovum cells, which is the reason a girl ever planning on having a child should never take DNP.

If i read an other thread on DNP I’ll start using it :smiley:

[quote]cadav wrote:
If i read an other thread on DNP I’ll start using it :D[/quote]

LOL :slight_smile:

I’d be more worried about being sensitive to its fever effects and dieing from its fatal fever effects.

I was working in a biochem lab once for the summer before I got into organometallics and was exposed to it for an extended period one day. The next day I felt like I was burning from the inside out.

You sure it was from DNP, Joey? It’s been my experience with myself and other people that it takes two or three days for most people (I’d say +70%) to feel the side effects.

I hate the fevers. They feel almost sickening. But damn, it’s effective.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
From what I understand, DNP can alter cells, but they are all eventually replaced. The exception is a females ovum cells, which is the reason a girl ever planning on having a child should never take DNP. [/quote]

My name is TheBeat and I support this message.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
You sure it was from DNP, Joey? It’s been my experience with myself and other people that it takes two or three days for most people (I’d say +70%) to feel the side effects.

I hate the fevers. They feel almost sickening. But damn, it’s effective.[/quote]

Pretty positive. It was out on the bench that day and the feverish effects of it didn’t match any of the other chemicals that were out. I think I just got exposed to a higher than normal amount, or that I am very sensitive to the effects of it.