DNP 4 Days In, Not Sweating

Hello,

** HISTORY **

I’m 34, 5’8", 91kg, been training 8 years.

Last week was taking v low carbs, clean diet, and went from 94.5 - 91kg in a week and half. Had a minor cheat (in way of carbs) Sunday, and was a little dehydrated due drinks to work party Saturday, and Monday morning weighed in at 93.5 (due to water weight).

Have read LOTS of articles such as Nolva or Letro? - Pharma - Forums - T Nation so don’t need a lecture

** THE CYCLE **

Started 200mg DNP Monday AM
200 DNP Tuesday AM
200mg Wednesday AM + 200mg Wednesday PM
This morning (Thursday) took 400mg

I’ve upped carns slightly, but still low ish (for now)

Now (lunch), I’m warm, hotter than usual. Seem to hold water (but still got weight back down to 91kg).

I feel hot on and off, clammy with sweat at the moment. But last night, this morning I wasn’t hot at all.

I was expecting to be sweating buckets!

I trust my source.

** QUESTIONS **

Why am I not sweating my tits off?
Will it kick in soon, does it not affect everyone?
Should I bang in some carbs?

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks

I’m not experienced with DNP. But do you have powder or crystal? I hear that the crystal DNP is a lot more potent than the powder.

Looks like a yellow powder … But my mate has same and was sweating buckets

Yeah def powder so 400mg Is low but still within ‘range’

Dosing tolerance by individual appears to be highly variable…and 400 mg ain`t low…deaths have occured at that dose, and it is recomended in the link you supplied to never take that dose all at once, which you say you did. After reading all the info about this shit, which continually repeats that this drug is dangerous, deadly and needs to be handled with care…why anyone would ever use it baffles me.

It was a component for ignition of TNT, it was a pesticide, it was also used in the 30`s as a diet pill, but it was banned due to the deaths it caused, and the cataracts patients developed. No lecture here…play russian roulette if you wish…but others reading this forum should know that using DNP is fucking stupid!!!

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
Dosing tolerance by individual appears to be highly variable…and 400 mg ain`t low…deaths have occured at that dose, and it is recomended in the link you supplied to never take that dose all at once, which you say you did. After reading all the info about this shit, which continually repeats that this drug is dangerous, deadly and needs to be handled with care…why anyone would ever use it baffles me.

It was a component for ignition of TNT, it was a pesticide, it was also used in the 30`s as a diet pill, but it was banned due to the deaths it caused, and the cataracts patients developed. No lecture here…play russian roulette if you wish…but others reading this forum should know that using DNP is fucking stupid!!![/quote]

Pretty sure BBB or someone here ran DNP without incident and claimed it could be ran safely. Still, not something I would ever touch for any reason.

Thx guys. So far it isn’t that bad, weight coming off, feel warmer but don’t seem to have a temperature. Then again not a week in. Lost 1.3lbs yesterday for example. Feel lethargic and like its summer.

I know that link says don’t take 400mg in one go, but others say its fine as half life so long anyway.

Got 2 weeks left. Gonna run it and see. If I get nasty sides I’ll stop

If ppl want me to post cycle results at end I’ll happily do so

I’m not expecting magic pills, I train hard, and accomplished quite a lot in a variety of sports. Diet good etc

What I really want to know is,

Does not sweating my tits off mean
A) it’s still working well, just I don’t get that side
B) it’s not working as well

Interesting to see weight loss after 2.5 wks…

[quote]GirthBrooks wrote:

[quote]juice20jd wrote:

It was a component for ignition of TNT, it was a pesticide, it was also used in the 30`s as a diet pill, but it was banned due to the deaths it caused, and the cataracts patients developed. No lecture here…play russian roulette if you wish…but others reading this forum should know that using DNP is fucking stupid!!![/quote]

Pretty sure BBB or someone here ran DNP without incident and claimed it could be ran safely. Still, not something I would ever touch for any reason. [/quote]

Not sure about bushy running it, maybe he did, but for sure anthony roberts did and wrote an article about it…if you put any stock into anything that douchebag has to say. It`s not safe, regardless if a few people have dabbled with it and come out the other end okay. It is a substance that if you fuck up once, it could cost you your life, or mess you up permanently. To each their own though.

Has anyone here used it and can a swer my questions? :frowning: