DNC 2012

You know it is bad when MBC News is reporting it.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

In terms of Lewinsky he didn’t do anything wrong. [/quote]

I don’t know man. I feel like cheating on your wife with an intern is wrong.

But I know what you are getting at. [/quote]

It’s definitely wrong that he cheated on his wife.

I’m just saying he didn’t anything wrong by Monica Lewinsky.

SM

As far the rape allegations (assuming they’re true) you have a point.

But having sex with a woman much younger than yourself and cheating on your wife do not make you anti-woman. An immoral person perhaps, but anti-woman no.

Flip it around for a second. If a woman cheats on her husband is she anti-man? I don’t think so either.

Basically he did wrong by his wife for sure but not by the horny intern.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I thought one of the high lights was Ted Kennedy’s debate with Mitt for Ted’s Senate seat, he kicked romney’s ass[/quote]

Well, I wouldn’t want Teddy the drunk “murderer” who also fought tooth and nail to prevent the wind farm on the Cape as my champion either, but that is just me.[/quote]

I was just saying it was funny how that drunk murderer made Romney look like a flip flopin SOB
[/quote]

He is a flip flopping SOB. Can’t deny that. But at least he isn’t Obama. [/quote]

Whenever you’ve actually done something you can be attacked on your record. Obama was only a two year Senator before he ran for President. The only record he had was the most liberal voting record in the Senate. Romney has done many, many things. From business to running the Olympics to being a Governor. All gave him executive experience by the way.

Sure, he changed his mind on some key issues and I’m glad he did or I’d probably be staying home this November.

Edit: Ronald Reagan was one of the biggest tax hiking Governors that California had in mondern times. Yet, he changed his mind about taxes prior to running for President in 1980.

One more side note on Reagan, he took over an economy that was in shambles under Jimmy Carter and turned it around. He created 20 million jobs by lowering taxes to 28& and eliminating loop holes. Reagan didn’t blame the previous President he took action. A good President can make a difference!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I heard multiple times President Obama praised for killing Bin Laden. He should get little credit for this event. He gave the order, that’s it. The military came up with the plan and executed it to get the job done. The intelligence community gathered the info they needed to get it done. What exact did the President do?
[/quote]

Of course he gets credit. Where do you think those marines got their guns or helicopters from? The national debt money from the last 3.5 years did not get spent on creating jobs.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I heard multiple times President Obama praised for killing Bin Laden. He should get little credit for this event. He gave the order, that’s it. The military came up with the plan and executed it to get the job done. The intelligence community gathered the info they needed to get it done. What exact did the President do?
[/quote]

Of course he gets credit. Where do you think those marines got their guns or helicopters from? The national debt money from the last 3.5 years did not get spent on creating jobs.[/quote]

It was the Navy not Marines (gotta give credit where credits due) and again his signature on the defense budget shouldn’t mean he gets credit.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Bill Clinton, who raped a woman as governor, molested an intern in the oval office, lied under oath and was disbarred:

“They tell us they’re good husbands, good fathers and good Americans. Totally self-made. And you can trust me…” he said, summing up how he interpreted the speeches in at last week’s Republican convention in Tampa, Fla.[/quote]

You actually believe Bill Clinton molested (you mean sexually right?) Monica Lewinsky? Really?[/quote]

Whatever you think he was 30-years older than her. Maybe not as bad as JFK and his brother Bobby molesting the same 17-year-old though.[/quote]

If you were 22-23 and had consensual sex with a woman in her 50’s… would you consider yourself to be sexually molested? Or would you consider yourself an adult able to make your own decisions?

In terms of Lewinsky he didn’t do anything wrong. A philanderer and a liar yes, a molester no.[/quote]
You’re seriously arguing with these guys?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
How did this become about Clinton? He’s going to speak and by next week that speech will be forgotten or not even heard by most voters.
[/quote]

Scheduled during the Cowboys vs Giants?

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
How did this become about Clinton? He’s going to speak and by next week that speech will be forgotten or not even heard by most voters.
[/quote]

Scheduled during the Cowboys vs Giants?
[/quote]

The first game of the NFL season no less.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I thought one of the high lights was Ted Kennedy’s debate with Mitt for Ted’s Senate seat, he kicked romney’s ass[/quote]

Well, I wouldn’t want Teddy the drunk “murderer” who also fought tooth and nail to prevent the wind farm on the Cape as my champion either, but that is just me.[/quote]

I was just saying it was funny how that drunk murderer made Romney look like a flip flopin SOB
[/quote]

He is a flip flopping SOB. Can’t deny that. But at least he isn’t Obama. [/quote]

Whenever you’ve actually done something you can be attacked on your record. Obama was only a two year Senator before he ran for President. The only record he had was the most liberal voting record in the Senate. Romney has done many, many things. From business to running the Olympics to being a Governor. All gave him executive experience by the way.

Sure, he changed his mind on some key issues and I’m glad he did or I’d probably be staying home this November.

Edit: Ronald Reagan was one of the biggest tax hiking Governors that California had in mondern times. Yet, he changed his mind about taxes prior to running for President in 1980.

One more side note on Reagan, he took over an economy that was in shambles under Jimmy Carter and turned it around. He created 20 million jobs by lowering taxes to 28& and eliminating loop holes. Reagan didn’t blame the previous President he took action. A good President can make a difference![/quote]

There is a difference between changing your mind and saying anything that will get more votes or
cater to different factions . You can feel how ever you like . I personally see a preponderance
of evidence that Mitt is disingenuous .

I know people including my self that have changed their mind . But few have changed their mind on DEEPLY HELD BELIEFS especially so many of them and then change their mind again

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

One more side note on Reagan, he took over an economy that was in shambles under Jimmy Carter and turned it around. He created 20 million jobs by lowering taxes to 28& and eliminating loop holes. Reagan didn’t blame the previous President he took action. A good President can make a difference![/quote]

There is a difference between changing your mind and saying anything that will get more votes or
cater to different factions . You can feel how ever you like . I personally see a preponderance

I know people including my self that have changed their mind . But few have changed their mind on DEEPLY HELD BELIEFS especially so many of them and then change their mind again

[/quote]

Hi,

What beliefs has Romney flip flopped on? I’m genuinely curious.

Thanks.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.
[/quote]

The two I see the most are

1. He was pro-choice after some problems fucked with his personal life, and now is pro-life, but at the same time, the hard line pro-life people still hate him for it
  2. He was the first governor to order gay marriage in America, but on a national level he is opposed

Pretty much the rest of the shit I see people menion are policy and not belief

But I do tend to agree with Zeb that people change with experience and situationally, and it really is just a way to pain the man as less because they can’t run on Obama’s record. Like anything, throw shit against the wall and see what sticks.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Yeah, but his wife is, like, Hillary Clinton.

I mean, come on.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I mean, come on.

[/quote]

It isn’t like he picked some major upgrade. He went from a 1998 Honda Civic to a 2004 Honda Civic.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I mean, come on.

[/quote]

It isn’t like he picked some major upgrade. He went from a 1998 Honda Civic to a 2004 Honda Civic.[/quote]

I would argue that this is a greater difference than between a good and a awesome car.

If anything it is a crying shame that the President of the US has to make do with a few secret blowjobs from Lewinsky.

JFK nailed Monroe…

Those were better times…

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I mean, come on.

[/quote]

It isn’t like he picked some major upgrade. He went from a 1998 Honda Civic to a 2004 Honda Civic.[/quote]

I would argue that this is a greater difference than between a good and a awesome car.

If anything it is a crying shame that the President of the US has to make do with a few secret blowjobs from Lewinsky.

JFK nailed Monroe…

Those were better times…[/quote]

He also nailed some bridge trolls, and while I don’t buy into the whole ‘employer/employee relationship is by definition abusive’ nonsense, he used his power to get into panties in an almost coercive way. I guess you need something to get you through the day when you suffer from incessant diarrhea.

Busy men fuck who is close by.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.
[/quote]

The two I see the most are

1. He was pro-choice after some problems fucked with his personal life, and now is pro-life, but at the same time, the hard line pro-life people still hate him for it
  2. He was the first governor to order gay marriage in America, but on a national level he is opposed

Pretty much the rest of the shit I see people menion are policy and not belief

But I do tend to agree with Zeb that people change with experience and situationally, and it really is just a way to pain the man as less because they can’t run on Obama’s record. Like anything, throw shit against the wall and see what sticks.[/quote]

Hmm that is interesting.

Thanks

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks.
[/quote]

let me know if you want more :slight_smile: