DMX Dog Fighting Thread

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Ok they said the dead dogs had been BURNED not put in the ground! I do believe we are all smart enough to make the distinction between putting a loved pet in the ground and burning one and leaving the corpse out in the open!! So stop talking about the dead pets at your parents�?? house, not to mention do your parents keep illegal firearms and stolen vehicles with your dead pets?

Sorry if I come off a bit rash but don’t go making excuses for this guy. The dog fighting is bad enough but guns and stolen cars, WTF? This dude should have plenty of money, yet he still acts like he’s in the ghetto trying to make a living off of stealing other peoples stuff!

Ok so lets assume the best, the caretaker used the property to 1)hide stolen cars, 2)hide his illegal guns and 3)used DMX’s dogs for dog fighting. I think DMX should then go to jail for being a dumbass and not watching out of his stuff, let alone trusting someone like that to take care of things.

But come’on his lawyer said he hadn’t been there. What the hell did you expect his lawyer to say if he was guilty? “Yes my client is one sick ass MF who likes to kill dogs and think he’s cool by shooting people” Yea not going to happen.
[/quote]

Take your meds and go back and read the original post. The first article was in a fucking tabloid, and said that remains were found on the property, does not say whether they were buried or not, and that one of the dogs showed signs of being burned. Which is all very vague and unsubstantiated.

I do not make excuses for anybody. I just loathe trial by media. Before you go demanding this guy’s head give the authorities time to do their thing.

[quote]Kuz wrote:

What article was this that listed illegal fire arms? and stolen vehicles? or even Dogs that appeared to be injured from dog fighthing?
From what I see you have a whole paragraph of twisted facts? Then people wonder why others get mad at the media?

I guess you have not followed DMX all that carefully. Just do a Google search for “DMX arrests” and it’s not at case of the media making things up. I mean, for the love of God… the guy has millions of records sold and he attempts a carjacking at JFK while high.

That being said, I like his music. But him as a person? Yikes.[/quote]

Being a fan of his music i’m very aware of his exploits and figured if he didn’t have millions he would be in jail where he probably belongs for all the crimes that he has commited, but in your response you still did not state where he had illegal firearms in his house, stolen vehicles, or dogs from dog fighting? Assuming he’s guilty because he’s a scum bag, I sure hope your not a cop.

Guns in your house is not illegal in America, and I don’t know Arizona law to know if felons can obtain guns. Switching plates is commonly done by rappers with tons of cars, and does not mean stolen. DMX loves dogs but I’m sure as I think Vick did not have time to personally take care of dogs. As far as his caretakers being stupid, think of all the cases of Nanny’s hurting or killing kids, the parents didn’t get arrested in those cases. Those parents see their kids every day.

Crew might have been thinking about DMX’s 1999 troubles where illegal assault weapons were siezed, drugs were confiscated, and 14 caged pitbulls were also taken from DMX’s residence.

Guns in your house are illegal if you have a felony conviction.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Crew might have been thinking about DMX’s 1999 troubles where illegal assault weapons were siezed, drugs were confiscated, and 14 caged pitbulls were also taken from DMX’s residence.

Guns in your house are illegal if you have a felony conviction. [/quote]

In all states?

If so thats pretty stupid in some states like the carolinas where you can get a gun without a background check.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

In all states?

If so thats pretty stupid in some states like the carolinas where you can get a gun without a background check.[/quote]

I believe it’s a federal statute that convicted felons cannot possess a firearm of any sorts. It’s not a state by state thing.

And regardless- if the type of firearm is illegal then possessing it is illegal even if you’re not a convicted felon. Some automatic weapons fall into this category. I don’t know which ones though.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:

In all states?

If so thats pretty stupid in some states like the carolinas where you can get a gun without a background check.[/quote]

Are you sure it isn’t that you don’t need a background check for a shotgun? I know that in some states they differentiate as to what kind of gun they will run a background on, like all states from what I knew were running backgrounds for handguns.

But even so when purchasing a gun you are supposed to register gun and sign a waiver stating you don’t have a felony conviction. Ah the old, “can we take your word on it” in many cases.

Laws are for the law-abiding anyways, criminals don’t care.

Eengrms is right, it is a federal statute. ATF is a federal agency.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Kuz wrote:

What article was this that listed illegal fire arms? and stolen vehicles? or even Dogs that appeared to be injured from dog fighthing?
From what I see you have a whole paragraph of twisted facts? Then people wonder why others get mad at the media?

I guess you have not followed DMX all that carefully. Just do a Google search for “DMX arrests” and it’s not at case of the media making things up. I mean, for the love of God… the guy has millions of records sold and he attempts a carjacking at JFK while high.

That being said, I like his music. But him as a person? Yikes.

Being a fan of his music i’m very aware of his exploits and figured if he didn’t have millions he would be in jail where he probably belongs for all the crimes that he has commited, but in your response you still did not state where he had illegal firearms in his house, stolen vehicles, or dogs from dog fighting? Assuming he’s guilty because he’s a scum bag, I sure hope your not a cop.[/quote]

My point has less to do with the specifics of your post re: guns in his house and so on and more to do with the fact that this is not exactly a model citizen. So from a legal standpoint (I’m a lawyer, not a cop. lol) I am not saying guilty in one equates to absolute guilt in another… but it certainly makes for a rather compelling set of indicators.

But we are discussing this from a forum perspective, not that of a judge and jury.

The guys a piece of shit, guns, dogs, tryin to steal cars otta JFK ??? What a fuckin moron, Its real cool to be a thug, take away the guns and pit bulls, and all you got is a loud mouth 5 foot 4, 140 pound home boy that needs a spanking !!