DL & Squat With Westside

I am planning on working to increase my deadlift with westside’s conjugate method. My question is if max effort/dynamic effort on squat is necessary for my cause. I know working on squat can definitely increase my deadlift in a way but is it necessary?

Because for max/dynamic effort exercise i will be doing various forms of deadlift. Should i leave squat as a supplementary exercise then??

What is your height weight and deadlift/squat numbers as of now? You may not have to worry about doing any overly complicated methods yet.

I know from one of his previous threads he benches about 230. So I don’t think conjugate’s the way to go yet myself.

what is the way to go if you bench 230, deadlift 320 and squat 250?

[quote]sabaz wrote:
what is the way to go if you bench 230, deadlift 320 and squat 250?[/quote]

To the gym, You dont need special programs for those numbers. Just eat and keep doing the lifts. If your gaining weight you will almost definatley gain weight on your lifts especialy squat and deadlift.

I agree I would not ignore the squat now either bring everything up. They will go up together

Keep it simple go lift hard heavy eat recover.

Phill

Learn to squat bench and deadlift correcly. You’ll put 50 pounds on each lift instantly!!

Well not really but it’ll make things a lot easier to improve.

[quote]Florida Titan wrote:
Learn to squat bench and deadlift correcly. You’ll put 50 pounds on each lift instantly!!

Well not really but it’ll make things a lot easier to improve.[/quote]

yeah it helps to keep your spine discs in place …