Dizzy/Off Balance Feeling. Low Test, Hypothyroidism

Yes, use iodized salt all of the time. The amounts of iodine from that are very small compared to IR amounts.

Body temps tell you if IR is having any effect. You may feel increased mental clarity quite soon too, but that also is mediated by T levels.

IR without selenium is very unwise and risky.

@KSman

How long should it take to see highter body temps ?
Is selenium from brazilian nuts enough ( 300mcg ) ?

For me with IR, I felt mental clarity in 3 days. Temperatures improved slower, but felt better. Should see temps improve in 10 days, but could take longer to reach final state.

300mcg will do the trick!

@KSman

I’m on day 6 IR now and got a 187,5mg iodide at this point. Started out with 25mg and worked up to 50now.

Mentally / overall I feel better, more refreshed and little to now dizziness anymore. Temperatures are slowly getting better and I’m at least 36 degrees or higher for now ( before sometimes even 35.5 degrees only ) in the morning. Actually forgot to measure in the p.m. last days but will do that today.

@KSman

Almost done with IR. How much iodine should I keep taking after that ?

@KSman

Blood Work update before testosterone gel, was 5 weeks into cutting that time so maybe that matters.
Was in for another blood draw today after I started the testosterone gel 4 weeks ago. Will post these results also as soon as I get them ( will take ~ 4 weeks tho ).

Labs are in german but I think you should still can read them via the abbreviations.

Push. anyone ? @KSman

You can take 6mg iodine per week for maintenance or half that amount.

So 6mg every day or just one day will last the whole week ?

Once a week, evolution has us storing iodine, you can find a constant source with some other lower dose products. There is iodine in iodized salt, many vitamins and some foods. Keep getting selenium.

Alright, my lugols solution is 6.25mg per drop. So I could use 1 drop once a week. You said also half the amount would be possible, so even 1 drop every 2 weeks ?

And will TSH levels stay elevated at this dose of iodine ?