Diving Into the Deep End - At a Crossroads

Stats
Height: 5’11
Weight: 212lbs “200 before start of current cycle”
20 percent body fat before start of current cycle.

Diet 3500 Calories 300 G Protein 150 G of fat, clean food.

At this moment I am on what is my 4th Designer cycle. Spread out over the course of the last 6 years. As most could predict it has been for the most part a waste of time. I have had decent results from all the cycles but between life happenings, injuries, and having my first child 8 months ago I may as well be starting over.

Rant aside I am 5 months into my transition into taking this stuff seriously with consistency for the first time. Iv’e gone from 30 percent body fat, to 20 in the past 3 months all while gaining strength. Lost 7 inches off my waist and 20 pounds pre-cycle.

2.5 weeks ago I made the choice to try Super DMZ 3.0 “foolish I know” and now that I’m 2 weeks in I decided to go all in ditch the OTC stuff and start injectables. After much research I ordered an 8 week cycle of Test Prop 100mg every other day and With a PCT of Anastrozole 1 mg Daily, Nolva 40mg Daily, HCG "4,500 iu - 3,000 - iu 1500 iu.

Now my better instincts tell me to relax, finish my current cycle of the DMZ 3.0 and follow PCT then come back in 2 months for the first injectable cycle. The idiot side of me however is pumped up and tired of the DMZ’s lethargy and want’s to jump on the gear the moment it gets here. That idiot wanted to post this hypothetical cycle that i’m sure would rain apocalypse on my liver just remind myself via other more intelligent and experienced opinions how horrible of an Idea it would be.

Anyways here is my apocalypse cycle in theory.

Week 1. Super DMZ 3.0 - METHYLSTENBOLONE 20MG - METHYL 1-AD 20MG - DYMETHAZINE 20MG “Daily”

Week 2. Super DMZ 3.0 - METHYLSTENBOLONE 20MG - METHYL 1-AD 20MG - DYMETHAZINE 20MG “Daily”

Week 3. Super DMZ 3.0 - METHYLSTENBOLONE 20MG - METHYL 1-AD 20MG - DYMETHAZINE 20MG “Daily”

Week 4. Super DMZ 3.0 - METHYLSTENBOLONE 20MG - METHYL 1-AD 20MG - DYMETHAZINE 20MG “Daily”

Week 5. METHYLSTENBOLONE 10MG - METHYL 1-AD 10MG - DYMETHAZINE 10MG CYANOSTANE 15mg “Daily”

Week 6. METHYLSTENBOLONE 10MG “Daily”

Week 7. METHYLSTENBOLONE 10MG “Daily” Test Prop “100mg every other day”

Week 8. Test Prop “100mg every other day” Anastrozole “0.5 mg Daily”

Week 9. Test Prop “100mg every other day” Anastrozole “0.5 mg Daily”

Week 10. GP Stan 10 “40mg Daily” Test Prop “100mg every other day” Anastrozole “0.5 mg Daily”

Week 11. GP Stan 10 “40mg Daily” Test Prop “100mg every other day” Anastrozole “0.5 mg Daily”

Week 12. GP Stan 10 “40mg Daily” Test Prop “100mg every other day” Anastrozole “0.5 mg Daily”

Week 13. GP Stan 10 “40mg Daily” Test Prop “100mg every other day” Anastrozole “0.5 mg Daily”

Week 14. GP Stan 10 “40mg Daily” Test Prop “100mg every other day” Anastrozole “0.5 mg Daily”

Week 15. Anastrozole “1 mg Daily” Nolva “40mg Daily” HCG “4,500 iu Weekly”

Week 16. Anastrozole “1 mg Daily” Nolva “40mg Daily” HCG “3,000 iu Weekly”

Week 17. Anastrozole “1 mg Daily” Nolva “20mg Daily” HCG “1,500 iu Weekly”

Week 18. Anastrozole “1 mg Daily” Nolva “20mg Daily”

Week 19. Anastrozole “1 mg Daily”

I would in theory be at the start of week 3 at this moment, the Win happened to come with the stack for the same cost as the buying everything separately.

The Cyanostane was an impulse buy a few months back.

I’m Prepared “FLAME ON”

AI dosages are kind of fucked up. You’re probably going to tank your e2.

I researched a little further on recommended AI dosages. Many saying .25 and .50 or cutting the general dosages in half would be a better idea. Would you agree?

Also I was under the impression that is cycle would be liver suicide, is it safe outside of some dosage modification? Being able to avoid being on a PCT during my vacation in July would of much use to me. I just can’t count on my test arriving soon enough to jump on before the DMZ 3.0 is up.

All advise is welcome. I’m reading up like crazy, but this is my first dive into injectables so I wan’t to get this right.

I would start at 0.25 or 0.50 EOD and go from there with AI dosing of adex.

I can’t really help you on the PH side because I have never and will never run a PH. Most guys on here won’t touch that stuff.

It sounds like you’ve already tanked your estrogen. If your stuff doesn’t arrive on time, you will have no sex drive on your vacation.

The test i’m confident will be here by July just not in two weeks. The pct protocol I had on hand before I started the DMZ. Technically my PCT for DMZ alone would end a week before my vacation. My curiosity comes from weather it would be at all effective and not liver suicide to continue with another 2 weeks of DMZ or a weaker oral like the one listed to bridge until the test arrives in early June. I assumed not but figgured it was worth asking.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
I would start at 0.25 or 0.50 EOD and go from there with AI dosing of adex.

I can’t really help you on the PH side because I have never and will never run a PH. Most guys on here won’t touch that stuff.[/quote]

Thanks, and yea this is the last time I’m ever messing with otc designers.

You need to reresearch PCT drugs.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
You need to reresearch PCT drugs.[/quote]

Working on it thanks.

I really don’t think you should be taking any kind AAS.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I really don’t think you should be taking any kind AAS. [/quote]

Fair statement however I having done the cycles of harsher pro hormone cycles I have chosen to move to injectables, not quit AAS all together. I as stated never planned on seriously doing that long extended cycle and was simply clarifing if my instincts of it being all wrong. I have chosen however to delay my first injectable cycle until this cycle of DMZ, proper PCT from it and another 8 weeks plus whatever time it takes me to get back down to 10 percent bodyfat and learn more about PCT. Rather start fresh and rather lean then worn out and half assed.