Div 1 College Athlete - Advice?

What's up guys? I'm a division 1 college football player. I've been reading up on steroids and pro-hormones since I was about 15 years old. (I know fucked up right?). I'm now 19 and this is my first forum post ever in my life but I'm the furthest thing from a newbie. The reason I decided to register in this forum is because I wanted to talk with guys like myself about things that are important to me. 

So here’s my story…

Growing up where I lived all the best athletes took pro-hormones at like 16,17. It was just the fad when I was in high school. Some kids even went as early as 15. About 50% of my high school football team took some type of pro-hormone. I unfortunately fell in that 50%. With that said I took H-Drol at 75mg a day for 6 weeks in the winter of my Sophomore year at the age of 15. I truly didn't know better then and if I knew what I know now I might've not done that. Then I did a cycle of Epi at 16 that summer. Only ran in for 4 weeks.  Then after that one I did a 5 week cycle of Ultradrol in the following winter (still 16) but I wasn't disciplined with it. That summer at 17 now going into my Senior year I took Epi again but once again wasn't very disciplined and didn't even end up finishing it. Now in all those cycles I never even really did a PCT. Long story I gained 45 Lbs from my Freshman to Senior year and earned my self a full scholarship to play football. 

So here I am (smarter now) and haven't touched a pro-hormone or anything like that in about 6-9 months. I still put on size being all natural but it just isn't the same. Yes I'm sure my endocrine system is a little messed up (you guys probably think its really messed up) and my test levels could be messed up but I have taken Natural Test Boosters (good ones not shitty ones) so I'm not positive where I'm at. What I can tell you is that I still lift like an animal my size is good and I feel great. No weirdness but I've never had libido problems. Only thing that I've noticed is my joints now suck and I run out of breathe very easily. I won't lie though. I feel great and I know guys who've done the same thing as me that are now 25,26,27, all the way up to about 30 and are all still killing the iron. 

So after doing a lot of research and realizing how stupid myself and the people around me were at that time and still are probably lol, I'd like to come to you guys for some advice. 

I'm 5-10 about 175. Most I've ever been is 182. I could tell you how much I lift but that's pointless to me.

Here are my goals:

• Gain 15 Lb’s of clean weight. AND KEEP IT. I’m 175 now. I want to be 190 in August.

• Keep my joints, tendons, and muscle tissue healthy. I do stretch a tremendous amounts. I pulled my hamstring bad this winter.

• Eat with a great diet.

• Get bigger, faster, stronger.

• Not take anything that will stay in my body for more than 4-5 months. PCT included. NCAA tests athletes for PED’s,ancillaries, etc.

Now some of you might hate to hear this but I’m just speaking the truth. I want to do a pro-hormone cycle or even my first steroid stack. If you really believe that I could gain 15lbs and are going to say…Eat right, Lift right, etc I just don’t want to hear that. Yes I know I’m stubborn. And yes I know that my body is possibly all fucked up. And yes I know that’s the healthy way to do it. And yes I know that i’m young but at the end of the day I’m taking something so if you guys could just hear me out and respect that I’d really appreciate your advice for me. If you are going to tell me what I just stated above then don’t bother responding and being an ass hole. I’ll just laugh at you. I already know that I fucked up and that I’m on a bad path but I’m willing to take risk.

Here are my idea's. Take a very strong pro-hormone for 4-5 weeks. get off it and lift natural the next 8 weeks. Then another strong one again 4-5 weeks. Then off again for 6-8 weeks. Then a lighter one for 6-8 weeks putting me right at August. Now all that would be with Cycle assist, PCT, great diet, stretching, and all that good stuff.

OR

Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks with NPP 100 (NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE) for 16 weeks to really strengthen joints, tendons, and tissue. Obviously that would be with all the proper everything like that above. If i’m going to do any of these I’m doing it right and disciplined.

OR

Oral D-Bol stacked with other orals maybe. On/Off 4-5 weeks like the 1st one. I don’t like the D-Bol only cycles. Have only heard bad things about them. And like I said i’m looking to keep weight.

Those were my 2 ideas but obviously there’s many many more and I’d love to hear them. Please fire away and tell me what you think is best. I appreciate you all.

Too young

Can’t say I didn’t expect that response.

What’s your current training split, diet and lifestyle like? Bodyfat %?
I don’t really know how much worth steroids/pro hormones are going to be for you in the long run. Sure they may speed you along, but what do you do once your off them and in season? You won’t have that solid foundation of good training and nutrition to fall back on. You should be able to make some great gains at your weight and age if you just tweak a few things, without the use of steroids.
You may or may not have seen this, but just watch it and really take it to heart. Do you wanna play your ace card right now?

[quote]barricade wrote:
What’s your current training split, diet and lifestyle like? Bodyfat %?
I don’t really know how much worth steroids/pro hormones are going to be for you in the long run. Sure they may speed you along, but what do you do once your off them and in season? You won’t have that solid foundation of good training and nutrition to fall back on. You should be able to make some great gains at your weight and age if you just tweak a few things, without the use of steroids.
You may or may not have seen this, but just watch it and really take it to heart. Do you wanna play your ace card right now?

That video was great! Thank you!! So I just got out of season and am currently letting my body recover. My split would be lifting 4 days a week most likely. I wouldn’t lift like a body builder and do body parts, rather I’d lift like an athlete with bulking up in mind. A lot of explosive lifts/movements. As far as lifting goes I train with a college strength and conditioning coach. Those guys understand lifting to a science and I’d follow their regime with a slight wrinkle. To make it short, my lifting would be very disciplined and tailored to me for exactly what I want. My diet is very good for a college student. I stay away from all the bull shit. Chicken, fish, steak, beef, rice, wheat, etc. Carbs when necessary. Stay away from sugars for most part. Protein shakes when needed as well. 2-3 clean whey shakes a day. Casein before bed. Body fat is between 10-12%. Not much fat on me whatsoever.

Now you asked me if I want to play my ace card now? I have done 3.5 pro-hormone cycles to date. Wouldn't that mean I already played my ace card? If so, what's my next step? Continue my path and then go on natty test boosters going into the season. Or touch no PH/Steroid and just get on the natty test boosters now? Don't give me the politically correct answer. I want the answer that's going to help me achieve my goals and be ok during season and what not. If I go on natty test and only gain 5 lbs by summer i'll be in some trouble to say the least. 

Go get a blood test. LH, FSH, Total and free T, E2, PRG and PRL. Here in Greece this would cost about 130 euros, have no idea what it would cost where you live. PRG and PRL are not really necessary. Then, after the test comes out and everything is ok, run short cycles. 3 weeks, 4 weeks tops. Test prop frontloaded, dbol and winstrol are going to be your best friends from now on.

Each one of these is undetectable in about 4 weeks. 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, no PCT necessary between the cycles, but every 3 cycle, you run a 4 week PCT, followed by 2 weeks of nothing, then blood tests again. If you want to see how much your natural T is shutting down, run 3 weeks, wait a week, then get another blood test and see where you LH and FSH levels are. Probably in the normal range, but on the low end, that is why you don’t need a PCT. I am going to get flamed for this, but I really don’t give a crap. Best of luck.

Test prop/tren ace at dosages of 50mg/75mg per day respectively will get you the goals that you want and even more.

They will also be out of your system in the time frame that you want.

I sure hope JohnM isn’t Johnny Manziel

I’m not going to get into cycle design or ideas, but disavow yourself of the thought of using NPP. Even though it’s obviously a much, much shorter ester than deca, it’s the metabolites that show up on the drug test for a long, long time.

Thank you guys for these great responses, I’m taking them all in. If you feel like you’ll get flamed for responding to me on this then feel free to just private message me. Thanks again guys.

P.S. I wish I was Johnny football. Hahaha

What is your workout routine like? I would suggest adding hypertrophy and isolation work along with your strength training to get the extra 15 lbs on.