Ditch The Plastic

Guys I’m a packaging engineer and we are going through this whole BPA issue at my work right now (baby bottles). There is NO solid research that proves Polycarbonate is dangerous. From what I understand the lobbying for this uproar is from the green lobbyists from Cali. I wouldn’t microwave any plastic, just to be safe, but I wouldn’t run and throw out your shaker bottles either.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Oh crap. We’re all going to die now. Hey wait… fast food comes in cardboard boxes and Styrofoam. I guess it’s good for you then. At least until they put it in the plastic bag…

No, Styrofoam is bad for you, especially if the liquid/food is hot. The issue of plastic has been covered here before.
[/quote]

Wait, Styrofoam is bad for you…So I’m not supposed to eat the peanuts that Biotest sends me as a gift in all my Supp orders??

I microwave my gallon large plastic jugs of Target brand water everyday, freeze the empty container afterwards, refill it the next day, and repeat.

I go through about 2 jugs every 6 months, usually switching it up after a hole rots through the bottom. Then I liquify it and drink it with fruit so I can get in some healthy antioxidants.