Disturbing Karate Video

The second I saw it, I knew it was happening in mid 80s West Florida or something.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
Liv92 wrote:
Damn!

As soon as they guy said “you got it!” and dropped, they should have ended it.

yeah agreed. That head stomping at the end was pathetic and disgraceful conduct. I don’t give a fuck who the person is. That’s just plain wrong… I see this blowing up on the news very soon…[/quote]

X2

That’s fucking disgusting, I cannot believe anyone who is part of a “disciplined” fighting club would pull that kind of shit.

Well, it’s spreading through the net. Sherdog and MMAUNderground have big threads on it, and most people (except for the amazingly heartless) are outraged by it.

I would suggest posting the link to your facebook pages and try to let regular people outside of the MA world see this.

Scroll down to watch the extended Youtube version where the “karate master” films the victim’s blood trail leading out of his dojo:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/disgusting-footage-mentally-disabled-man-being-savagely-beaten-1984-a-1032808/index21.html

Those bastards should burn, WTF man, bunch of cowards!! everybody in that room except for the victim should be prosecuted.

Oh Damn!

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
Scroll down to watch the extended Youtube version where the “karate master” films the victim’s blood trail leading out of his dojo:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/disgusting-footage-mentally-disabled-man-being-savagely-beaten-1984-a-1032808/index21.html[/quote]

That just ruined my day. I love fighting (MMA) but that was just disgusting. That Bobby Joe Blythe guy damn well better get prosecuted for that. Arrogant prick probably thinks he did nothing wrong, or at least that he got away with it. Whoever leaked that video just fucked him.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/disgusting-footage-mentally-disabled-man-being-savagely-beaten-1984-a-1032808/index21.html

That just ruined my day. I love fighting (MMA) but that was just disgusting. That Bobby Joe Blythe guy damn well better get prosecuted for that. Arrogant prick probably thinks he did nothing wrong, or at least that he got away with it. Whoever leaked that video just fucked him.[/quote]

He did! He put it up himself!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
BulletproofTiger wrote:
GumsMagoo wrote:

That just ruined my day. I love fighting (MMA) but that was just disgusting. That Bobby Joe Blythe guy damn well better get prosecuted for that. Arrogant prick probably thinks he did nothing wrong, or at least that he got away with it. Whoever leaked that video just fucked him.

He did! He put it up himself!
[/quote]

Holy crap. I’m speachless. I guess I was right about him being an arrogant prick. I’m not a huge fan of capital punishment, but in this guy’s case, as long as I’m not on the jury I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it.

Wow, how did that guy get that black belt in the first place, even though he was up against a mentally challenged person he almost got his ass kicked. What a tool, i added him on Facebook.

Considering it looks like an old school ghetto karate dojo I would not say this is unusual. Reading the comments however it sounds like none of you ever studied any real karate. My sensei taught me that in order to be a great karate sensei, one needs to be cruel, brutal and ruthless. The sensei in that video is showing all the best qualities of a true karate sensei.

In the karate mindset that video is something to be extremely proud of.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Considering it looks like an old school ghetto karate dojo I would not say this is unusual. Reading the comments however it sounds like none of you ever studied any real karate. [/quote]

I have heard similar comments from others over the last couple days. However, the guy is clearly retarded, and the sensei knew it. That’s the line for me. You want to get into dojo busting, that’s your thing. But when the guy says he got a red belt from Jesus… well…

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Considering it looks like an old school ghetto karate dojo I would not say this is unusual. Reading the comments however it sounds like none of you ever studied any real karate. My sensei taught me that in order to be a great karate sensei, one needs to be cruel, brutal and ruthless. The sensei in that video is showing all the best qualities of a true karate sensei.

In the karate mindset that video is something to be extremely proud of. [/quote]

Wow. You never disappoint in my opinions of your mindset.

whats really sad is that the apparent bb and ex marine is complete garbage and almost got beaten by a mentally challenged individual.

[quote]Sifu wrote:

In the karate mindset that video is something to be extremely proud of. [/quote]

Sifu, is the behavior in this video something you yourself aspire to? I’m not trying to call you out…just trying to understand the mindset.

I had no misconceptions that traditional senseis were peace loving zen masters, but I still thought most were above head stomping mentally handicapped people for sport. In other words, I didn’t think most traditional karate senseis were batshit psychotic.

[quote]Sifu wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but much of that mindset was created on the American side of things as the guys who originally brought karate back to the states tended to be marines and soldiers stationed in Japan after WWII. Those guys tended to be batshit crazy.

Well, the guy in question clearly redlined and took it much further than he needed to.

However, the dude walked in there and began striking when all they were really asking him to do is demonstrate some of his technique…

The question I have, in my mind at least, is what would have transpired had the tables been turned.

Although I aknowledge that in all likelihood the rest of the dojo would have piled on, you have to wonder what were the intentions of the attacker?

I think he said his demonstration would be easier if they did some kind of active sparring…got more than he expected imo.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
I think he said his demonstration would be easier if they did some kind of active sparring…got more than he expected imo.[/quote]

Certainly did.

Really don’t want to watch it again so will take your word for it. The dialogue was kind of confusing.