Disturbed - Indestructible

Has anyone heard the album yet? Its incredible.

Not to be a killjoy, but I have a hard time putting Disturbed and Incredible in the same category.

All of their albums sound exactly alike, which is ok IMO.

I liked the first single, but I haven’t heard the rest of the album yet. I’ll have to give it a shot.

I’ve always somewhat liked Disturbed, but for some reason I am really looking forward to this new album. Not really what I’d call “metal” but ass-kicking nonetheless.

I’ve heard two of the songs, but the CD hasn’t been released, yet.

June 3.

I kind of liked them when they first came out since they were different. I can’t say I like them now, just heard perfect insanity from this album wasn’t very good imo.

well at least the cover of the album looks cool.

The only thing they’ve ever done that didn’nt make me want to jab ice-picks into my ears was their cover of “Land of Confusion”.

[quote]esk221 wrote:
The only thing they’ve ever done that didn’nt make me want to jab ice-picks into my ears was their cover of “Land of Confusion”.[/quote]

Normally I can’t stand remakes, but for some reason I’ve always enjoyed their takes on the songs they cover.

I liked their first album, but after that they have all been pretty blah.

[quote]Rykker wrote:

June 3.[/quote]

I have the whole album. That’s why I was able to comment on it.

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Rykker wrote:

June 3.

I have the whole album. That’s why I was able to comment on it.[/quote]

Me too.

I like it, I like their style - it’s the kind of aggresive rock I like so I’ll be supporting them by making a purchase.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:
Rykker wrote:

June 3.

I have the whole album. That’s why I was able to comment on it.

Me too.

I like it, I like their style - it’s the kind of aggresive rock I like so I’ll be supporting them by making a purchase.[/quote]

I haven’t bought a CD since 97’. I plan on buying this CD. The torrent I got the songs from had 10k downloads in the first day alone. That’s a lot of cash. I like the band, so I’ll be supporting them as well.

I can’t wait for the concert. Ive seen them twice in australia. The first tour, then with korn. They are awesome. They are different then other bands, and i dont allways approve of some of the tangents the songs take "please mummy, dont hit me, " allways gets skipped over.

for example. But it was their first album, and they get better with each one. People should stop expecting absoloute perfection right off the bat.

Constantly have to remind myself that the album is worth waiting to buy, and not download in the meantime.

Love them. Can’t wait to hear some of the new songs.

There are only 3 bands Ill buy a CD for any more and thats Shinedown, Godsmack and Disturbed. Shinedown and Disturbed both have CDs comeing out in June =)

Eh. Theyre just another “I want to be aggro” 90’s nu-metal band. I dont like their music and always thought it sounded really contrived. I found out a few months after first hearing them and coming to that conclusion that they had been together for a long time and had changed their style several times to fit what was popular at the time.

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
There are only 3 bands Ill buy a CD for any more and thats Shinedown, Godsmack and Disturbed. Shinedown and Disturbed both have CDs comeing out in June =)[/quote]

That pretty much sums it up except usually people that like this crap throw in Saliva also. Don’t get me wrong in each of those bands there are some talented players (new drummer for Godsmack=awesome) but man that is like the ultimate helmet-rock hoedown band list. Everyone in the audience will be either monster truck fanatic or aggro white dude with shaved head and goatee.

[quote]storey420 wrote:
Himora22 wrote:
There are only 3 bands Ill buy a CD for any more and thats Shinedown, Godsmack and Disturbed. Shinedown and Disturbed both have CDs comeing out in June =)

That pretty much sums it up except usually people that like this crap throw in Saliva also. Don’t get me wrong in each of those bands there are some talented players (new drummer for Godsmack=awesome) but man that is like the ultimate helmet-rock hoedown band list. Everyone in the audience will be either monster truck fanatic or aggro white dude with shaved head and goatee.[/quote]

I don’t know what kind of stereotype the American crowd has, but this is not true elsewhere. The music is not half bad, and I don’t give a shit what other people who listen to it look like.

Next people will be telling me Eminem sucks and has no talent because 14 year old white gangstas like his music too.