Dissolve BCAAs?

Does anyone else have trouble dissolving their BCAAs into any liquid? I have tried every trick that I usually use (hot water, carbonation, wait 30 min) and the poweder just floats to the top! Any suggestions? Thanks.
-Noah

Hello:

Heat up the liquid in the microwave with the bcaa and stir and let it sit for a few minutes. It should be fine then.

I don’t mean to hi jack the thread but I had a question about BCAAs. I believe I saw that my GNC Whey protien has BCAA’s in them but is that provideing enough of them? I’m not even exactly sure what they are. If someone could clue me in on what they are and what they do that would be great.

Thank you

I just put BCAA’s in my mouth and drink some water… Is there some reason why BCAA’s need to be desolved?

[quote]naughtybox wrote:
I don’t mean to hi jack the thread but I had a question about BCAAs. I believe I saw that my GNC Whey protien has BCAA’s in them but is that provideing enough of them? I’m not even exactly sure what they are. If someone could clue me in on what they are and what they do that would be great.

Thank you[/quote]

BCAA’s are branched chain amino acids, namely, Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine.
They are all essential amino acids.

The point of taking them before training as opposed to just getting some as part of a full spectrum of amino acids in a protein source like whey or meat etc, is if the body has to use the ones in muscle then this stops protein synthesis.

By taking them at quite high dosages this usage from muscle tissue is prevented and no cessation of protein synthesis occurs.

Mauro Di Pasquale and Charles Poliquin were suggesting pretty high doses before working out which can be pricy, up to 40-45 grammes for some people. Very basically you don’t get the same effect just consuming food with them in, in this case.