Dissenters From The Drug War

On May 8th reps from the DEA met with there Canadian counterparts to discuss new strategies for fighting the War on Drugs.

On the same day Law Enforcement Against Prohibition(LEAP) held a counter-symposium in Montreal.

Here is the link if anyone is interested. Dissenters from the Drug War: News: The Independent Institute

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
On May 8th reps from the DEA met with there Canadian counterparts to discuss new strategies for fighting the War on Drugs.

On the same day Law Enforcement Against Prohibition(LEAP) held a counter-symposium in Montreal.

Here is the link if anyone is interested. Publications: The Independent Institute

I hope everyone clicks on the LEAP website. Here it is

Right friggin’ on!

zepplin have you been a member long.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
zepplin have you been a member long. [/quote]

Have you watched the LEAP video?

Have you watched the LEAP video?[/quote]

Are you guys doing bong hits in it? Because that would be funny to see some cops doing bong hits. It makes me chuckle.

Here is a link to the organization that started way back in 1972, when young dissenters began to protest the “harsh” penalties for posession of marijuana.

I was in college in the 70’s. What I did then got me off with a warning. My kids are in college now. If they do the same thing, they’ll get 5 years!

Check on the penalty laws for your state. A reminder for discretion in your actions.

Has anyone been watching the VH1 special The Drug Years? They go into all different avenues of the “drug war” They talked about Air America(airline) which has long been runored to be a CIA front Company. The airline was used to transport heroin back to the US for sale. The profits were used to fund black-ops and to personally fund the bank accounts of those involved. Heroin was put in body bags and I have even read were the drugs were placed inside of hollowed out bodies of dead servicemen. I suppose just another way to use the poor soldiers who fouhgt in that war.

If anyone gets the chance read Professor Alfred W. M.cCoy’s book titled The Politics of Heroin.

There are plenty of other resources on this subject but you won’t find them on the NY Times best seller list. You need to check out Amazon or some other bookseller.

pittbulll wrote:
zepplin have you been a member long.

Have you watched the LEAP video?[/quote]

yes