Disproportionate Development

[quote]RSHK wrote:
For some strange reason I am losing some mass on my delts, pecs and arms despite regular pressing and pulling.
However I am holding on well to my back and leg mass.

Currently lifting 3-4x a week with each session consisting of a push, pull and a squat or deadlift variant. No isolation work. Set and rep schemes are usually 5 sets max between 3-8 reps @ 70-90% of 1 rep max.[/quote]
Okay so, you’re using only compound exercises, and you’re working them fairly heavy with relatively low volume/relatively high frequency, and you’re wondering why bodyparts that respond well to direct isolation exercises aren’t growing adequately even though the bodyparts that respond well to big compound lifts are doing okay. Yep, definitely “some strange reason” at work here.

Working with only compound exercises can be fine for most people for a while, but you’ll absolutely eventually reach a point where avoiding isolation exercises becomes a detriment to your physique. And that’s where you are now.

EDIT: Um, okay dude, what the hell? Six weeks ago, you were complaining of small arms and you literally said, “I guess I will add in more direct arm work and pile on more clean calories and take it from there.”

So, did you not change your program after all? You’re up a couple pound in bodyweight, which is a good sign. But if you still haven’t started training arms or whatever, then you’re wasting our time here because you’ve ignore the good advice from your last thread.