T Nation

Disordered Eating Call Pass

• I have this same thread over in T-Vixen Sorority, but figured I may get some interested parties here.

Over here at Staley Training Systems we do our usual guest call Wednesday and this week we have Katherine Beals. These calls, which are 1 hour long take place from 3:00-4:00 PST and I am going to giveaway 5 call passes randomly to anyone here that is interested in taking part on the call. Please post here if interested and I will pick Wednesday morning and pm you the number to call and code.
Yes, you have to pay whatever your normal long distance charges are for the call but these calls to alot of us are priceless. Here is more info on Katherine Beals:

"This is a timely and important subject for not only women, but also any guys who have women in their lives. Coaches and trainers will also benefit from sharpening up their knowledge of eating disorders. Be sure to tune in...

Katherine A. Beals, PhD, RD, FACSM is an Associate Professor (clinical) in the Division of Nutrition and Department of Family and Preventive Medicine at the University of Utah. She is also the director of the University of Utah Nutrition Clinic which services athletics as well as university faculty, staff, students and the greater Salt Lake community. Prior to the University of Utah, she held an academic appointment as an Associate Professor in the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences at Ball State University in Muncie, IN.

She holds a PhD in Exercise Science and Physical Education from Arizona State University, is a Registered Dietitian, and a fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine. She has published over a dozen articles on disordered eating and the female athlete triad and recently published a book entitled Disordered Eating Among Athletes: A Comprehensive Guide for Health Professionals.

Dr. Beals is a competitive triathlete and distance runner and, in her spare time, she rescues and rehabilitates abused and abandoned dogs.