Disliking People

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
I’m an old man. I hate everything but Matlock. Ooh, it’s on now![/quote]

You even hate condensed soup and teh pretty nurses??? WTF kind of old man are you?

Friends are like lovers…when they leave you it sucks but once you get a new one you barely remember the last one.

you would’ve felt better if you would’ve chin checked him. Now you have a bunch of pent up aggression that your scared to release. Call em up and be like whatsup motherfucka? if he acts like he still wants to be your friend, punch him in the face. Then say your over it, and laugh about it.

wow, I took the phrase “dog act” completely the wrong way!

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
wow, I took the phrase “dog act” completely the wrong way![/quote]

Tricked me too…but this thread really is for the dogs…and ghey too.

What’s with guys that cry on teh interwebz about girlfriends and friends leaving them? What the fuck kind of man talks about his feelings with anyone besides Jack Daniels? Christ.

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
In my humble opinion you will never be at peace with it until you learn to forgive them

I disagree.

I feel perfectly at peace despite the fact that there are certain people who I have chosen not to forgive for wronging me in the past. I am not bitter or upset and I don’t feel like a victim, but I feel no need to forgive.

[/quote]

You have the right , but if you get worked up about it every time you think about it is better to let bygones be bygones and do not allow the people to hurt you again. But if you do not trust an one you are only hurting yourself.May be it is just semantics .

Bitches, ey?