Disgusting People in the Gym

OK, tonight takes the proverbial cake. Someone crapped in a shower stall. In the women’s locker room. It’s twice in the past week the mystery shitter has hit us up. WTF is wrong with people??? And how are we going to figure out who is doing this disgusting deed?

All we know is that is happened after the 8 pm class finished and before 10 pm. More than 30 women checked in during that time period. I have suspicions but can’t prove it.
So what would you do (aside from NEVER using the showers again)?

I don’t even know what to say to this.

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
I don’t even know what to say to this. [/quote]

Same here.
At least you don’t have old indian guys but flossing all over the place.
This reminds me of the South Park episode where someone took a shit in the urinal lol.

“NOW WHO TOOK A DUKEY IN THE URINAL!!!”

One summer, we had someone crapping on the floor of the restroom of my friend’s yuppie/hippie grocery store.

Thank God for the chain of command.

[quote]GVkid wrote:
“NOW WHO TOOK A DUKEY IN THE URINAL!!!”[/quote]

You think it’s funny?
Someone just walks and sees a huge fudge dragon just sittin there.

Urinal deuce, nice.

the hardly boys

“ooh I’m gettin a raging clue…over there…”

ha ha such a great show

When I saw the title, I immediately thought to myself “Ha! There are a bunch of 300+ lb fat guys at my gym.”

…This is taking it to a whole new level, though.

Do you guys have toilets with backs on them? Or just the bowl and a flush handle? If the latter, you could suggest to management to install one, and maybe the perp will start doing double deckers and stop with the shower shitting.

When I saw the thread title, I thought of the girls I saw last night working out in volley ball shorts.

When I was a kid and showing cattle at the state fair someone got drunk and shit all over (literally all over) the old school locker-room type shower. I remember being questioned about it by the older black fella that worked the bathroom and kept us idiot kids from destroying the facilities.

I remember one of the older kids saying “If I came in and saw someone doing that, I don’t know if I could hit 'em, 'cause I wouldn’t want to touch 'em.”

[quote]dianab wrote:
OK, tonight takes the proverbial cake. Someone crapped in a shower stall. In the women’s locker room. It’s twice in the past week the mystery shitter has hit us up. WTF is wrong with people??? And how are we going to figure out who is doing this disgusting deed?

All we know is that is happened after the 8 pm class finished and before 10 pm. More than 30 women checked in during that time period. I have suspicions but can’t prove it.
So what would you do (aside from NEVER using the showers again)?[/quote]

If I where a gym owner I’d use this as an excuse to install surveillance… ahem the monitor would have a female only staff, or that’s at least what I’d tell anyone concerned.

:slight_smile:

Obligatory: “Pics or it didnt happen.”

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
Obligatory: “Pics or it didnt happen.”[/quote]

Wait… You wan’t pics of shit?

(Not that there is anything uhm, wrong with that…?)

dianab, are you in jail?

Has happened at my gym too. Only happens in the ladies though…

Why is that?

Whoever it was is also responsible for 9/11.

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
BrownTrout wrote:
I don’t even know what to say to this.

Same here.
At least you don’t have old indian guys but flossing all over the place.
This reminds me of the South Park episode where someone took a shit in the urinal lol.[/quote]

I was working security years ago and some old dude did that. We knew who it was, it was reported to us, but what can you do, what would you say to the guy. He was very old, and probably half senile.

Call the hardly boys - they’ll figure out who left the chocolate hotdog in the shower.

Damn. I thought you were going to talk about disgusting habbits IN the gym.

hijack!

I’ll fart. Especially on squat day. And I’m wearing headphones. So I have no idea how loud it is. Sometimes it smells horrid.

Sometimes I also blow my nose on my shirt. My nose will be running, like my sinuses just open up when I start working hard… and I hate going up and getting a paper towel everytime.

One time I bashed my shins deadlifting and had blood dripping down to my socks when someone working there saw. I had just finished my last set so it was ok, but she got gloves, disinfectant, and a towel and started wiping the bar down… so I just left it there like that… (I would’ve done it myself, but she started to… so I moved on)

Jesus Diana, that is fucking gross. Now I have an image in my head of some chick squatting in the shower taking a dump.

Sorry I don’t have any advice. Well once, when my one daughter was very young, she shit in the tub. Don’t try and squish it down the drain. Scoop it out. Lesson learned.