Disgusted With Olympics?

Anyone else absolutely disgusted?

Fake fireworks?

Switching out the girl who sings the communist national anthem and making another girl lip sync it because the girl was too ugly?

Ridiculous judging?

Cheating gymnastics girls who are 12?

How much of a sham are these motherfuckers going to make this?

I knew having the commies run the Olympics would be crap so I have avoided watching them.

It is getting ridiculous. Every time I read something on the Olympics, it’s either some problem/controversy or it’s someone saying ‘OMG!! Wutz Phelps listening 2 on his iPod!!??’

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Switching out the girl who sings the communist national anthem and making another girl lip sync it because the girl was too ugly?[/quote]

lolz.

She ain’t neva gonna live that one down.

wasn’t there also something about distracting one of the American girl gymnasts? or icing her?

How much of a sham are these motherfuckers going to make this?[/quote]

They’re just getting started.

It’s all so fake… having a murdering dictator come out smiling and waving in the opening cermonies… it’s like 1936 all over again…

Yeah, they’ve been a bit suspect so far. What’s a total sham is how everybody (IOC + other officials) is turning a blind eye to it.

LR

I have been glued to them. I don’t care where they’re held.

Sure the Chinese are doing some stupid crap, but this is their first time to be in the spotlight. Is it really that big of a deal that they used fake fireworks?

I never saw the opening ceremonies - but it’s just a glorified half-time show, and I never watch them anyway.

Replacing the ugly singer with the cute lip-syncher is pretty low, but not low enough to stop me from being glued to the TV.

I am more disgusted with the judging, but I don’t know how much influence the Chi-Coms have over the various international organizations.

Olympic boxing is a fucking joke. 4 2-minute rounds? Since fucking when? The computerized scoring is abysmal. I hate it.

And NBC is doing this train wreck of a sport no favors by using that half-retard guy who used to train Tyson. The guy sounds like a fucking idiot.

The gymnastics has been very disappointing due to the inconsistency of the judging. I don’t really care about the age of the Chinese gymnasts, so that’s pretty much a non-issue.

Overall, though - the REAL sports (contests that do not require the subjective opinion of a fucking panel of judges) have very entertaining.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
How much of a sham are these motherfuckers going to make this?

They’re just getting started.[/quote]

I just noticed…is that a blood spatter at the bottom left of your avatar?

what, the fireworks were fake? say it aint so

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
wasn’t there also something about distracting one of the American girl gymnasts? or icing her?[/quote]

Yeah, the interval of time between gymnastics routines was pretty consistent- until one of the Chinese girls had a killer floor routine.

. . .Our Alicia Sacramone was next up, and ‘somehow’ there was a 15 minute wait before she got a chance to do her routine.

In her words, that extra wait ‘psyched’ her out.

I’m willing to bet she wouldn’t have stumbled out of bounds as much if it weren’t for that wait.

The whole thing is a sham. . . I’ve heard that the Chinese government has done everything in their power to cover up the lesser sections of Beijing and its surroundings. Apparently, they’ve put up cityscape murals and walls in front of ugly buildings and old houses.

The whole thing is funny because China seems to think most of the viewers won’t see through these stunts. :slight_smile:

That’s why Canada, in protest, is boycotting all the podiums.

That’ll show’em.

[quote]pookie wrote:

That’ll show’em.
[/quote]

Yes, and we had such foresight that we decided to do this several decades in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]pookie wrote:

That’ll show’em.
[/quote]

HAHHAHAHA

pookie wrote:

That’ll show’em.

HAHHAHAHA[/quote]

LMAO!

I’m so tired of swimming every night

[quote]shizen wrote:
I’m so tired of swimming every night [/quote]

Maybe you should lift weights every once in a while instead. All that chlorine will turn your hair green.

[quote]shizen wrote:

Lift weights instead.

[quote]shizen wrote:

You should lift weights instead! Hahah I’m original.