Discrimination by Economic Adviser

If this isnt racism I don’t know what is…
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=263543

…Wait what? This makes… very little sense.

[quote]jawara wrote:
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=263543[/quote]

He posted this on his blog today (reich’s blog). The last time I saw a dreaded “white male construction worker” was about 20 years ago, which was the last time I saw a black construction worker in California. Since then, I’ve seen nothing but Mexicans.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
jawara wrote:

He posted this on his blog today (reich’s blog). The last time I saw a dreaded “white male construction worker” was about 20 years ago, which was the last time I saw a black construction worker in California. Since then, I’ve seen nothing but Mexicans. [/quote]

They work harder for less money. Who doesn’t love Mexicans?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
jawara wrote:

He posted this on his blog today (reich’s blog). The last time I saw a dreaded “white male construction worker” was about 20 years ago, which was the last time I saw a black construction worker in California. Since then, I’ve seen nothing but Mexicans. [/quote]

I lived in Cali for about a year. While I was there I worked for a roofing supply company and your right, these days you very rarely see white or black contruction workers. I do also remember seeing 2 Mexicans doing some roofing work that I refused to do because it was too dangerous. I’m sure the guys that DID do it were severily underpaid and I didnt here a word of english among them. So yeah if you like under educated workers that you can fuck over illegal aliens are GREAT!!

[quote]jawara wrote:
So yeah if you like under educated workers that you can fuck over illegal aliens are GREAT!![/quote]

What’s the difference between paying an undereducated Mexican and an undereducated white or black dude? Not too sure educated people are lining up to take construction work.

By the way, most construction workers are being overpaid…that’s what the market is trying to tell everyone right now.

If a Republican said it he would be mauled by the media and the Democrats.

If a Dem or someone else in the Obama power structure says it no problem. It’s tolerated.
Welcome to the new order. Only dissent is not allowed now.

FYI-most building and construction contracts these days specify that the foreman on each crew speak english and the language of the crew he is supervising, whatever that may be.
In NYC it was either Spanish or Russian most times.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
jawara wrote:

He posted this on his blog today (reich’s blog). The last time I saw a dreaded “white male construction worker” was about 20 years ago, which was the last time I saw a black construction worker in California. Since then, I’ve seen nothing but Mexicans.

They work harder for less money. Who doesn’t love Mexicans?[/quote]

I don’t know about harder but they do work for less.

And black and white construction workers don’t love them I would imagine.

I like how “relief money” has turned into reparation payments. Of course, the least controversial way to go about it is not to sell it as such. Oh sure, white folks are going to get a portion. That’s a neccessary evil to keep it from becoming too blatant, too hard to accept. It’s the sugar that makes the medicine go down.

However, they’ll work out their “criteria” to make sure certain, um, racial demographics are specifically targeted for “relief.”

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
jawara wrote:

They work harder for less money. Who doesn’t love Mexicans?

I don’t know about harder but they do work for less.

And black and white construction workers don’t love them I would imagine. [/quote]

Three words. No union breaks.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I like how “relief money” has turned into reparation payments. Of course, the least controversial way to go about it is not to sell it as such. Oh sure, white folks are going to get a portion.

That’s a neccessary evil to keep it from becoming too blatant, too hard to accept. It’s the sugar that makes the medicine go down.

However, they’ll work out their “criteria” to make sure certain, um, racial demographics are specifically targeted for “relief.” [/quote]

Was not the entire housing bubble burst by too much targeting of certain racial demographics for “relief?” The racial data on mortgage defaults is now out, and look at the effects:

What will more race-based giveaways accomplish?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
jawara wrote:

They work harder for less money. Who doesn’t love Mexicans?[/quote]

I don’t love the illegal ones. They need to go the fuck home and come here the right way.

Frankly, I don’t care who works in construction as long as it isn’t me.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
jawara wrote:
So yeah if you like under educated workers that you can fuck over illegal aliens are GREAT!!

What’s the difference between paying an undereducated Mexican and an undereducated white or black dude? Not too sure educated people are lining up to take construction work.

By the way, most construction workers are being overpaid…that’s what the market is trying to tell everyone right now.[/quote]

Well when one is MEXICAN and the other is an AMERICAN it makes alot of difference.
I’m sure people are going to take whatever work they can get to feed their families, at least thats what any real man would do.

And I really don’t think contruction workers are overpaid. I’d rather pay a little extra and have my house built correctly.

What will more race-based giveaways accomplish? [/quote]

I think it will cause a major rift between white people and everybody else. I think that if enough white males are denied employment they will become angry, Lord only knows what will happen then…

I’d also like to point out that if anyone had gotten up and said “We can’t give any jobs to Black,Hispanic, or Asian men” a war would have broke out.

[quote]jawara wrote:
I’d rather pay a little extra and have my house built correctly.[/quote]

Would you pay less to someone who was just as qualified if you could?

I would.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
Sloth wrote:
I like how “relief money” has turned into reparation payments. Of course, the least controversial way to go about it is not to sell it as such. Oh sure, white folks are going to get a portion.

That’s a neccessary evil to keep it from becoming too blatant, too hard to accept. It’s the sugar that makes the medicine go down.

However, they’ll work out their “criteria” to make sure certain, um, racial demographics are specifically targeted for “relief.”

Was not the entire housing bubble burst by too much targeting of certain racial demographics for “relief?” The racial data on mortgage defaults is now out, and look at the effects:

What will more race-based giveaways accomplish? [/quote]

You know, I ran across something about this. I skimmed it at the time, meaning to really get into it later. Haven’t yet, unfortunately. Seems I recall the author being Steve Sailer (whose writing I believe you made me aware of, in fact).

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
jawara wrote:
I’d rather pay a little extra and have my house built correctly.

I would.[/quote]

I would too, but I really don’t think to many of the contrustion workers from other countries that come here are as qualified.

[quote]jawara wrote:
I would too, but I really don’t think to many of the contrustion workers from other countries that come here are as qualified.[/quote]

Huh? how can someone be unqualified to do construction work?

Rather, construction is where people who are unqualified to do anything else end up; kinda like the military and police.

[quote]jawara wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
jawara wrote:
I’d rather pay a little extra and have my house built correctly.

I would.

I would too, but I really don’t think to many of the contrustion workers from other countries that come here are as qualified.[/quote]

Than that is your choice as a consumer.

You see? Capitalism works!