Disappointing Service At Elitefts

Hey OP.

If I were you I would request the mods delete this post leaving the post where you thank elitefts.

They have an 888 number and even in the absence of this I don’t consider a dollar or two too expensive to initiate a call prior to posting on a public forum without having actual dialogue with the company in question.

You admit you jumped the gun, now move on.

Man, I hate threads like this so I have to post just to say I’ve always had great service from EliteFTS.

After your complaining, I had to go hug my power rack from them. There, there baby, it’s ok.

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
If I were you I would request the mods delete this post leaving the post where you thank elitefts.[/quote]

This is good advice. At the least, change the title to “Problem Fixed By EliteFTS.”

Hey, mistakes happen in business. It sounds like someone got sick. And it also sounds like the OP didn’t follow-up with any sort of questions or anything.

If he had called EliteFTS and they had blown him off, I would whole-heartedly have endorsed this thread. But that doesn’t seem to be what happened here.

Judging by the OP’s posts, I’d say he’s around 16 or so.

Hey, OP, I was young once, too. You get impatient and feel like you have to have everything now. While that’s all well and good, you need to consider that guys are making their living with that company. Why try taking food out of their kids’ mouths when they didn’t screw you over?

Again, when companies scam you, call them out. Multiple times. But when a company makes a small mistake (and EliteFTS did make a mistake here), give them a chance to correct the mistake before call them out to the mat.

hey they are having a sale on t shirts only $10

just got their email

some nice shirts there

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:

This is good advice. At the least, change the title to “Problem Fixed By EliteFTS.”
[/quote]

No it is a bad idea. This thread is great promotion for elitefts. anyone who sees the original title will want to read it. when they do they will have more confidence in the company.

you can’t buy advertising like this

if anything fix the spelling in the title. wtf is up with spelling these days.

[quote]ballsofsteel wrote:
Testy1 wrote:

Testy1 wrote:
Agreed, really makes you question his screen name.

Just like your screen name huh buddy???

[/quote]

It refers to TESTOSTERONE, of which you are apparently devoid.

Oh, BTW none of my buddies are bitches, excluding you from calling me that.

[quote]ballsofsteel wrote:
YourXLNS wrote:
ballsofsteel meet CrAz3d

CrAz3d meet ballsofsteel

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1596944

yeah let me see how long ago did i place my order 12 days not a couple of hours
get off you high horse your self righteous twat
[/quote]

yeah, and you STILL havent answered the question: how long did you wait after EMAILING them before you posted this thread. Because 4 hours after teh thread posted, you magically received a reply. I’ve had nothing but great customer service from EliteFTS

I know I’m late to the thread and apparently his problem has been solved, but I just wanted to add that I, too, have had nothing but great experiences with Elite. Awesome company.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I know I’m late to the thread and apparently his problem has been solved, but I just wanted to add that I, too, have had nothing but great experiences with Elite. Awesome company.[/quote]

I can echo this.

[quote]chillain wrote:
malonetd wrote:
I know I’m late to the thread and apparently his problem has been solved, but I just wanted to add that I, too, have had nothing but great experiences with Elite. Awesome company.

I can echo this.

[/quote]

im going to have to go against this and am firmly planted in the ‘bad service’ section. See similar experiences here: -

This is by no means an attack - i’d love to purchase more regularly once certain probs are addressed.

I’m one of Dave’s contributors on his Q@A. I know for a fact that they will do what it takes to make a customer happy and resolve any difficulties.

You should have just called them instead of whining here.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
I’m one of Dave’s contributors on his Q@A. I know for a fact that they will do what it takes to make a customer happy and resolve any difficulties.

You should have just called them instead of whining here.

[/quote]

Please see the thread mentioned in my previous post.

I have no intention of turning this into a whining contest, but mails were sent regarding a certian problem highlighted in the thread.

Thanks