Disappearing Steroid Stickies

Does anyone know what happened to the stickies in the steroid forum? About half of them disappeared. Thanks

In the beginning of T-Nation there where regular articles on steroids and such. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the steroids forum dumped altogether at some point. There seems to be a great shift away from AAS. Just a guess I have, nothing more. Getting rid of stickies would be a start as it implies a tacit endorsement of the info here.

I wouldnt be surprised to see a zealous prosecutor and an outraged mom or dad raise a big stink. Any forum dealing with illegal activity should be strictly offshore.

You can still find them using the search engine.

[quote]GoCal wrote:
In the beginning of T-Nation there where regular articles on steroids and such. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the steroids forum dumped altogether at some point. There seems to be a great shift away from AAS. Just a guess I have, nothing more. Getting rid of stickies would be a start as it implies a tacit endorsement of the info here.

I wouldnt be surprised to see a zealous prosecutor and an outraged mom or dad raise a big stink. Any forum dealing with illegal activity should be strictly offshore. [/quote]

or you could go with the non-tinfoil hat explanation that they were no longer being used and thus were no longer needed. Stickies in other fourms (powerlifting I noticed) were also un-stuck and allowed to fall into the abyss. I hope they’re not getting rid of the powerlifting forum too!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]GoCal wrote:

I wouldnt be surprised to see a zealous prosecutor and an outraged mom or dad raise a big stink. Any forum dealing with illegal activity should be strictly offshore. [/quote]

or you could go with the non-tinfoil hat explanation that they were no longer being used and thus were no longer needed. Stickies in other fourms (powerlifting I noticed) were also un-stuck and allowed to fall into the abyss. I hope they’re not getting rid of the powerlifting forum too![/quote]

lol…powerlifting has recently been banned in over 46 countries.