Disappearing Music Tracks on My Iphone

I know this will sound odd, but I got an Iphone this past Fall, and in getting all of the tracks from my old Ipod and onto my computer (to then copy to my Iphone), the odd track seems to be missing. I’ve heard that this might be an issue with illegally copied tracks, but even with music that was originally purchased and put on my old Ipod, it has happened.

Anyone ever experience this? Any rationale?

Thanks guys, feeling like a real tech-idiot realizing that some of my favorite tracks have vanished.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I know this will sound odd, but I got an Iphone this past Fall, and in getting all of the tracks from my old Ipod and onto my computer (to then copy to my Iphone), the odd track seems to be missing. I’ve heard that this might be an issue with illegally copied tracks, but even with music that was originally purchased and put on my old Ipod, it has happened.

Anyone ever experience this? Any rationale?

Thanks guys, feeling like a real tech-idiot realizing that some of my favorite tracks have vanished.

S[/quote]

You may have the songs on too many devices…that would be my first guess.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
On the plus side, you seem to be able to post here in triplicate. ;-)[/quote]

lol, damn ‘gateway timeout error’ screen pops up and seems to do that every time. At least the mods take care of it fairly quickly. I’ve seen some forums that are just overloaded with seriously old, multiple postings (and usually for ‘male enhancement’ drugs at that!)

S